Speculation - MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Thanks for the compliment on the Wez statue, kam veitch and Wildung! Appreciate it.
I did it for Japanese GK company Roswell Japan. He will be sold as a kit sometime in February.
Pictures below are from their blog.
img_0

img_1

img_3

Attachments

• img_0.jpg
    img_0.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 321
  • img_1.jpg
    img_1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 321
  • img_3.jpg
    img_3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 319

Thanks for the compliment on the Wez statue, kam veitch and Wildung! Appreciate it.
I did it for Japanese GK company Roswell Japan. He will be sold as a kit sometime in February.

You are welcome!!

A few pics of my WIP Max, still pending weathering, a new body, a stand/diorama and the dog.

image4.jpeg

Out of all the crap I love nothing is better than Mad Max. What is the deal with the license, does Miller not want to do anything with it? I made these 3 3/4 inch figures a long time ago. I have done about may 25 or so from Max and Road Warrior but here are the iconic guys. After looking at the Back to the Future 1/6 scale stuff I need a Interceptor and a couple figures in my life.

Max_zps21152b75.jpg

WezI_zps7db57a56.jpg

Pictures below are from their blog.
img_0

img_1

img_3

would love to own one...did you consider doing max??? how do I get in touch with roswell japan re this?

Anyone know where to get a Multitool? Closest thing is the folding pliers but still looks nothing like the multitool.

Hello all,

Sorry to revive an old thread. Back to when this thread started, a pic of Andy Bergholtz's Road Warrior sculpt was posted but it looks like the links no longer work. Can someone who has a copy re-post it, please? Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

Sorry to revive an old thread. Back to when this thread started, a pic of Andy Bergholtz's Road Warrior sculpt was posted but it looks like the links no longer work. Can someone who has a copy re-post it, please? Thanks in advance!

Found it! Used the Wayback Machine on the dead link posted in this thread:
max_big1.jpg

These look amazing. Everyday hoping to wake up and read somewhere that Sideshow will be doing a 1:4 scale Road Warrior. A Dog exclusive would be killer but I'd even be happy with just a tank of gas. So much potential that could be made from this license. Even my name on these forums was inspired by the Mad Max universe.

Love all of the figures shown on this post. So F’in jealous that you guys have them and I don’t. The side by side Max’s, I would do a head swap. I like the clothes better on the left and the head better on the right...but they are both super bad ass!!

Back