Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just keep watching and time will tell...NOW, meanwhile, IF they do Cable, what accessories would you like to see him come with?

Cloak, light up eye, Teddy, guns, timewarp device. I won't be too upset if we don't get the light up eye, but everything else is essential.

After watching the movie yesterday, I would be super happy if Hot Toys released a Cable figure. Instant buy right there. Wouldn't mind a Domino and Colossus figure either. But what I really want is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just watched the film ... my top wants in order (other than Deadpool who's a given) would be Domino, Negasonic, Colossus.

I bet you if HT doesn't make Cable happen, VTS will, just like they did with Francis. They're great with military stuff, so I suspect that Cable would be right up their alley.

I bet you if HT doesn't make Cable happen, VTS will, just like they did with Francis. They're great with military stuff, so I suspect that Cable would be right up their alley.

Just had a look at the Ajax, they NAILED the sculpt! I’ll be in on Cable if it falls to them, or even Toys Era!

But what I really want is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree a thousand times, am betting it'll be some sort of convention exclusive but I would love this

I just saw the movie last night. I might buy a Cable. I thought he was really well done. Better than the comic version of the character. His early scenes seemed to be nods to the Terminator (though he was more the Terminator itself than John Connor, as Deadpool called him). And of course, Juggernaut. Can't see HT doing it, though. I would also very much go for an official Colossus. But we never even got a Cyclops or Storm figure, so I don't reckon that's on the horizon.

I want Yukio and Negasonic the most honestly.

I would probably buy Domino and Cable too.

Colossus is always great.

This movie would make a decent line of figures, IMO, but I don't think HT will do it. Maybe we'll get one more like Cable, but it'd be nice to have Negasonic, Domino, and Colossus and even Yukio. I dunno if they'd even consider Bedlam, Shatterstar or...Peter. :p

At this point, it looks to me like HT May unfortunately be done with this line. I HOPE this feeling is wrong but the fact that they’ve moved on to the Solo movie doesn’t seem like a good sign to me.

I think it's about 50% on HT making Cable, but if we fall below that likelihood I all but guarantee that VTS will deliver one that is of excellent quality. Mighty not have all the light up bells and whistles, but it'll be a solid release.

I think it's about 50% on HT making Cable, but if we fall below that likelihood I all but guarantee that VTS will deliver one that is of excellent quality. Mighty not have all the light up bells and whistles, but it'll be a solid release.

If you do see something from VTS please let us know here too !

If you do see something from VTS please let us know here too !

Certainly. But to be fair, it'll be a while. A long while. All the third parties are going to be waiting this one out purely because HT's would demolish them and they know it. None of them want to be halfway into development and know they will lose half their audience because a superior item hits the market. So take the wait time on that, plus R&D, plus VTS's stupid long production schedule and I wouldn't expect something from them until late 2019.

Back