Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's quite strange, because remember for Deadpool 1, it's Toys Era who made the figurine of Colossus and Ajax.

I would love to see Vanessa, the girlfriend of Deadpool, Cable of course, but also Domino that I found pretty cool in the movie.

But for me, a Morena Baccarin figurine would be a big plus.

It's quite strange, because remember for Deadpool 1, it's Toys Era who made the figurine of Colossus and Ajax.

I would love to see Vanessa, the girlfriend of Deadpool, Cable of course, but also Domino that I found pretty cool in the movie.

Maybe you’ll get your wish��. It’d be a beautiful figure but I don’t know if I’d buy her...

Maybe you’ll get your wish��. It’d be a beautiful figure but I don’t know if I’d buy her...

I plan to buy the Deadpool 2 figure, I missed the first one because when I watched the movie, the figure were sold out.

But I really want his girlfriend as a figure, I can easily imagine the nice poses we could do with. Especially with the given range of expression that allows the head of Deadpool !

Please Hot Toys ! A Morena Baccarin figure ! And the X-FORCE !!!!

I’m hoping that a third party company will make well, the big guy from the movie. Don’t want to say his name to spoil it.
Toys-Era made Colossus from part one so maybe they’ll bang out the new big guy!
That would be awesome. It would be even better if Hot Toys goes deeper with the characters they make but I doubt it beyond Deadpool and maybe Cable. I’d also maybe get Colossus and Negasonic if they were made.

Toys-Era made Colossus.
Virtual Toys made Ajax.

Saw the movie last night. I absolutely loved Zazie Beetz as Domino. That hair :drool

I really hope they release another figure besides DP this time.

I’m hoping that a third party company will make well, the big guy from the movie. Don’t want to say his name to spoil it.
Toys-Era made Colossus from part one so maybe they’ll bang out the new big guy!

Are toys era not licensed? What's with the weird character names?

Watched the movie earlier today and thought it was lots of fun. Definitely in the same vein as the first, which I had zero problem with. Cable was freakin' awesome, and I've been checking every day for a reveal. There's no way they'll leave the fans hanging on this one, right? I've got IW Thanos pre-ordered and I NEED this - Brolin was terrific in both roles.

I'm debating getting DP as well, but shoot, when I sold of a substantial 3A collection a few months ago, it wasn't with the intention of replacing it with Hot Toys stuff. Struggling loonie doesn't help, either.

Also, hi! I'm new in town. :wave

Hot Toys just posted on Facebook their new Vanisher figure...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cable absolutely deserves his own film :lecture I was looking at his origin story and holy crap, the whole thing with the techno-virus and Apocalypse and Stryfe :horror

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd want a 1/6 Morena Baccarin

u16E01w.jpg

Even though you wouldn’t get the tattoos, it would be nice if one of the head sculpt manufacturers would just make a head sculpt of her. The rest could be easily bashed. But no, they just keep making the same people over and over again with different hair colors and cuts.

Cable absolutely deserves his own film :lecture I was looking at his origin story and holy crap, the whole thing with the techno-virus and Apocalypse and Stryfe :horror

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would LOVE to see Cable from HT, but I doubt they would make him, unless Deadpool 2 ticket sales matched Black Panther, which will not happen

HT originally posted a picture on their Facebook page stating they were making "figures" for Deadpool 2.

Considering the movie is no bomb, I think there is a pretty good chance that Cable will get made. He's the next biggest character from the movie after DP, so I'm waiting patiently. No doubt he's not an easy figure to make. So it might even by SDCC until they show him.

I would LOVE to see Cable from HT, but I doubt they would make him, unless Deadpool 2 ticket sales matched Black Panther, which will not happen
I think we’ll DEFINITELY see CABLE get made, don’t worry too much about that.

Just a theory, but I think one reason they only did DP from the first movie is because the level of badassery from other characters just wasn’t high enough to justify $200+ figures. I think money would’ve been lost. Cable, on the other hand, brought sooooo much to the movie and his BA level was through the roof! We’ll definitely see him made, I’m very confident!

Back