SPECULATION: Another Hot Toy Casual Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demimatt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious, but do you guys think Hot Toys might surprise us with another Mech Test type Stark but with a Triangle Reactor?

I think it would be a pretty cool figure to have, but at the same time kinda be a step back since we all know how precious our Hot Toys slots are hahah.

Your thoughts?

Just curious, but do you guys think Hot Toys might surprise us with another Mech Test type Stark but with a Triangle Reactor?

I think it would be a pretty cool figure to have, but at the same time kinda be a step back since we all know how precious our Hot Toys slots are hahah.

Your thoughts?

Another Iron Man is the last thing I would want of Hot Toys now.:nana::mad:

Blue racing suit is a possibility....along with a tuxedo look like the beginning of the movie....Iron Monger is on the way.....

Racing suit would be cool, but I would want the Triangle Arc, henece the catch 22 with the situation. Kinda wish they made the MK5 a DX, but then again it was in the movie all for 20 seconds.

Your thoughts?

He never appeared in the movie like that,he had his armor already built:dunno..so no this won't happen.

Yeah they should've released Mark V as a DX with racing suit Tony. Since that didn't happen I don't think we'll get anymore casual Tony.

He never appeared in the movie like that,he had his armor already built:dunno..so no this won't happen.

Well then, thank you for killing my dreams!

:p

Ok Ill settle for a racing suit tony with a BD stark head.

They've never done Stark w/suit as a figure release (though they've released a suit for him by itself), so I think it is possible. Maybe a 2-in-1 with suit and racing outfit. And HT have tried to drain the HT license as dry as they can, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see this.

I doubt HT would stop there with just the release of the Mark V figure; possibly a DX figure with Tony Stark in racing suit and perhaps partial Mark V armour with interchangable parts based on the "reuse" parts from Mech Test for Mark II armour release. And not forgetting the mech test truetype which conveniently can recreate Tony on racing suit.

If they did do another unarmored Tony Stark I'd want this version:

iron_man_movie_robert_downey_jr_as_tony_stark_s.jpg

But it's not really different enough from the current Mech Test figure to warrant a figure. If there is another human Tony I assume it will be some new look introduced in Avengers or Iron Man 3 instead.

Back