SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Bond in disguise...you don't recognise those piercing blue eyes? :lol

Well, I've only been into the Craig Bond films and he's never disguised himself before so I assumed it was a bad guy and his target in Mexico that he's after.

This movie just gets more and more interesting.

Apparently he fights another guy in a giant headmask -- its The Battle of the Bobbleheads.

Yup, they just released this new still...

kiel%2Bmoonraker11.JPG

It actually made me think of the parade scene in Thunderball, and the funeral assassination scenes in Live and Let Die. I don't think you have to worry about this film evoking anything from Moonraker :lol

Last edited:
I was talking to someone today about Spectre, I said I can't believe that Franz Oberhausen is anyone but Blofeld. They said no he's more Blofeld crossed with Alec Trevelyan and the big scar Oberhausen is going to get is down to Bond just like Trevelyan's scarred face was....:yess:

The more I see of these small clips is just making this film the must see movie of 2016.

It actually made be think of the parade scene in Thunderball, and the funeral assassination scenes in Live and Let Die. I don't think you have to worry about this film evoking anything from Moonraker :lol

' I think he's attempting re-entry '
Moonraker-030.png

Still probably the best double entendre in Bond history.

Back