Spare parts from HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderpants

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone ever managed to get replacement parts from them? The helmet microphone from my Snowspeeder Luke Skywalker has gone missing. With a piece that small, it’s possibly gone for good. 😬

Anyone ever managed to get replacement parts from them? The helmet microphone from my Snowspeeder Luke Skywalker has gone missing. With a piece that small, it’s possibly gone for good. 😬
You usually don't get replacement parts direct from HT, you normally contact whichever retailer you purchased your from and ask them to facilitate the replacement. Are you passed your return/replacement window or did you buy it used from someone (eBay, mercari, etc.)?

Brought it from a private seller. Just messaged them to see where they got it from, in case the original seller is able to talk to HT.

Brought it from a private seller. Just messaged them to see where they got it from, in case the original seller is able to talk to HT.
If it came missing and item just released you can ask your vendor for replacement or refund.

If you lost it you can get spare parts from ebay.

Hot Toys does not send out replacement parts. They don’t handle any of that themselves. And they don’t really have an after care program for lost or damaged parts unfortunately.

The only time they do is if you buy them directly from one of their own shops like Secret Base. But it would typically have to be a factory issue.

If you bought it from someone and a part was missing, they would have to contact the retailer they bought it from. If it’s an authorized retailer, they can get a part from the authorized distributor if it’s available. It also has to be within a set time frame.

But it sounds like it was lost after receiving it and if it was, then realistically I don’t think there’s anything the seller could or would do in this case.

Your best bet would be to buy a replacement helmet off eBay or a part out site.

Last edited:
Back