South California, The 51st State... Really?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any Native Americans left? Maybe we can give it to them.

I would have no problem with this. Anyone from California would tell you that Northern California and Southern California are like two different damn worlds to begin with. Not to mention if Sideshow was in New California then I wouldn't have to pay tax! :rock

Although where they are cutting the lines doesn't really make sense and it'll never happen but at least it's something to talk about.

Do you blame them? California is one of the most liberal states and their economy is among the worst in the nation. I think they should!

Could be good for the economy, and more importantly, marijuana legalization laws. :lol

And for that we get a ton of dirty illegals crossing over to live here and break our laws everyday.

Let's be honest illegal immigrants do the work that we don't want to do. Are you going to clean toilets? Clean hotel rooms? Clean dishes? Pick fruit? Garden? and a lot of them are happy to have the work. For every illegal that breaks the law this one US citizen doing the same or worse.

I don't agree with illegal immigration but as a country built on immigrants part of the issue is that the Government needs to put together a comprehensive immigration plan to allow for lawful entrance that isn't antiquated and include major enforcement at all the borders, Northern and Southern including the ports on the West and East which all have illegal immigrants streaming in just not really reported on.

Like there isn't a ton of dirty americans who do the same.

zkiypc.gif

Let's be honest illegal immigrants do the work that we don't want to do. Are you going to clean toilets? Clean hotel rooms? Clean dishes? Pick fruit? Garden? and a lot of them are happy to have the work. For every illegal that breaks the law this one US citizen doing the same or worse.

I don't agree with illegal immigration but as a country built on immigrants part of the issue is that the Government needs to put together a comprehensive immigration plan to allow for lawful entrance that isn't antiquated and include major enforcement at all the borders, Northern and Southern including the ports on the West and East which all have illegal immigrants streaming in just not really reported on.

Nope,nope,nope,nope, and nope. Then again I'm a legal citizen. By your definition we should just look the other way cause they do these jobs. Lets not mention all the crime(drugs/murder/ect) they create i our country, lets not mention the drain the but on our medical/insurance systems.
:cuckoo:

This would be awesome!!!! That means no more sales tax from Sideshow. All the richy rich folks can pay their own ridiculous high taxes, while No. Cali (California) can get a reasonable rate. Can we just cut the state in half and leave them floating in the Pacific too!? :wave

This has to be one of the most stupid, xenophobic and ignorant posts I have ever read in this forum...

Coming from YOU that might actually be insulting, but I could care less about you or what you think so...

Like there isn't a ton of dirty americans who do the same.

um no there isn't, Americans have about no interest what so ever in crossing over the border illegally into Mexico.

PS: its called spell check you spelt Americans wrong. :lol

Nope,nope,nope,nope, and nope. Then again I'm a legal citizen. By your definition we should just look the other way cause they do these jobs.

This country would fall apart if all the so-called "illegal" immigrants were deported...
THINK for a second...:slap

Lets not mention all the crime(drugs/murder/ect) they create i our country,
The reason there are drugs smuggled here is because the huge quantity of U.S. consumers...
All the drug violence is promoted by consumption, and guns provided by those who support them...

lets not mention the drain the but on our medical/insurance systems.
:cuckoo:

How so? Please elaborate... Illegal immigrants rarely use Social Security or Insurance systems...

Coming from YOU that might actually be insulting, but I could care less about you or what you think so...

It wasn't meant as an insult, just stating some facts... :wave

I've done all of that work, and been fired on the first day in an apple orchard for not being a migrant, to boot. That's irrelevant. American immigration policy is retarded, but the concept of undocumented occupants sounds too much like occupation for many people's taste. Regardless of how it can be justified, rationalized, etc.

So I think the problem of illegals would be solved overnight by annexing Mexico. You want to live and work in America? Here you go. Free pass. You can even still call it Mexico (how many still call the southwest Aztlan?) You just can't let the thugs you call a government run it anymore. And if you want the benefits of being an American, you have to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back