The Josh's 2009 Comic-Con Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mack! I'll add those pics to the items when I get home. School's network blocks them.

SDCC09-5.jpg

AWESOME PAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

what up with Gentle Giants concept Fett? how does one secure it and how much will it be?

what up with Gentle Giants concept Fett? how does one secure it and how much will it be?

I know it includes two head and can be picked up at the GG booth during the Con. They have at least the last couple years done Pre-Orders for their stuff which made it easier but I haven't gotten any email saying when this year. As far as the price I would say in the same neighborhood as their other minibusts.

I know it includes two head and can be picked up at the GG booth during the Con. They have at least the last couple years done Pre-Orders for their stuff which made it easier but I haven't gotten any email saying when this year. As far as the price I would say in the same neighborhood as their other minibusts.

thanks for the info Josh! interesting that there is no mention of a preorder... any information on the edition size?

this is awesome Josh!! great idea!! This will be very helpful for everyone - even people at the con - I'll be checking here on my iphone while im there :)

And MaulFan - as always, you kick ass!

Back