1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great release, a great figure with a surplus of accessories.

I like the slimmer profile of the packaging.

e0w4AMY.jpg

O9HJVp7.jpg

The unmasked Kovacs head is nicely done, the likeness is very good. I haven't futzed with the outfit yet but I think it looks darn good out of the box!

RpXcFSY.jpg

SL8tGqP.jpg

MdDLaBu.jpg

a8UIKRT.jpg

0NkPw7o.jpg

6kixy7J.jpg

So cool of SST to include three masked heads! Makes it a bit difficult to choose just one lol The sculpting looks like the fabric material.

iW6kl80.jpg

I'm torn which is my favorite, the inkblot shapes are all good.

8pu2Hzm.jpg

2OGbl3O.jpg

While I like the included stand, for my display I'm just going to use this road base stand!

k6l2Qnm.jpg

Congrats on getting him @Zurdo95D! Yeah this figure was a big win for me, so pleased with it. Exceeded my expectations. Can’t wait for Comedian. This whole Watchmen line is going to sell like hotcakes as they make each one, so I do have confidence that Soosoo will follow through to complete the entire team lineup.

Congrats on getting him @Zurdo95D! Yeah this figure was a big win for me, so pleased with it. Exceeded my expectations. Can’t wait for Comedian. This whole Watchmen line is going to sell like hotcakes as they make each one, so I do have confidence that Soosoo will follow through to complete the entire team lineup.

Thanks! Much agreed!! Rorschach is my favorite from Watchmen and to have this figure is a dream.

For me personally I'm more than happy with just Rorschach, but the the rest of the presumed WM line would be incredible. The upcoming Comedian looks exceptional; it looks almost, if not closer to HT level. I'm curious to see how they'll tackle the rest of the characters.

Oh dang!:thud: :clap:clap

Is the strap on his left shoulder supposed to be unglued/unbuttoned? Mine is like that too and I was about to glue it down, but if it's screen accurate, then I won't bother.

Soosoo definitely slayed it with this figure. The trench coat was the make or break feature and they did about the best job possible, I think. It seems similar to the Daftoys Knightmare Batman coat for the material used.

The only drawback is waiting for the “punchline” to be released as this guy screams out for companions on the shelf. In a perfect world we see a nite owl of similar quality by soosoo.

Soosoo definitely slayed it with this figure. The trench coat was the make or break feature and they did about the best job possible, I think. It seems similar to the Daftoys Knightmare Batman coat for the material used.
Hot toys can take some lessons from soosoo on materials and tailoring as well as selecting the right sized body

I hope Nite Owl is next. I wonder what type of material they will use for the suit.

Doc Manhattan will make for a great deluxe set with his black business suit.

Next one is Comedian, and then Soosoo has said that Ozymandias will be next after that.

My guess is they’ll then do Silk Specter. Then Nite Owl. I have very, very high expectations for Nite Owl.

I think they will save Doctor Manhattan for last.

Back