Soosoo Toys The Boss Man (Daredevil s3 Kingpin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wYH62rQ.jpg

The Ill Intent showed up today.

2ZFAGwZ.jpg

The black dickey I picked up is a bit snug, but ultimately achieves the look I was aiming for.

2YZfhsH.jpg

Many thanks to the folks at Soosoo. As usual, photos don't do this figure justice.
Looks good! I would take that snap off his shirt 😉

Looks good! I would take that snap off his shirt 😉

Oh yeah, that thing was history right after the pictures 👍 Allows for much more realistic folding on the dickey.

It's funny how I've picked up some long-awaited POs this month, but I'm most pleased with this (not-so) lil' guy from Soosoo.

Trying out the extra large black shirt I found on ebay, and yeah I'm definitely loving this look a whole lot more. I did have to remove the giant padded belly for the shirt to fit, but that always seemed ridiculously oversized anyway. I replaced it with some more subtle padding which I think is a bit more accurate to D'onofrio's build on the show.

20221031_222614 (2).jpg

20221031_222123 (4).jpg

20221031_222541 (2).jpg

Trying out the extra large black shirt I found on ebay, and yeah I'm definitely loving this look a whole lot more. I did have to remove the giant padded belly for the shirt to fit, but that always seemed ridiculously oversized anyway. I replaced it with some more subtle padding which I think is a bit more accurate to D'onofrio's build on the show.

View attachment 605884

View attachment 605887

View attachment 605888
Yep, That's the one. Looks brilliant. Time to go black shirt shopping!

That is a stellar look. How’d you re-do the padding? Or rather what did you use for the padding? It does seem to fit him better. He’s a big guy

View attachment 605884

View attachment 605887

View attachment 605888
That's definitely the kind of look I'd like to achieve. To ebay I go.

Is the lapel rose removable or is it just a matter of ripping it off?

Back