1/6 SooSoo Toys - 1/6 SST024: Blind Vigilante (Netflix Daredevil homemade suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in, looks amazing. Only 2 problems is the body (single bend arms need to go away, plus he looks a little bigger than the show, but I haven’t seen it in awhile so I may be remembering wrong) and no spare wrist pegs (I have plenty of spares, but more wouldn’t hurt).

Anyone got an idea for a body swap? Any specific body to use?

Just got mine in, looks amazing. Only 2 problems is the body (single bend arms need to go away, plus he looks a little bigger than the show, but I haven?t seen it in awhile so I may be remembering wrong) and no spare wrist pegs (I have plenty of spares, but more wouldn?t hurt).

Swapped mine with a Dam Toys body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine in, looks amazing. Only 2 problems is the body (single bend arms need to go away, plus he looks a little bigger than the show, but I haven?t seen it in awhile so I may be remembering wrong) and no spare wrist pegs (I have plenty of spares, but more wouldn?t hurt).

Yeah the body is too bulky for DD, I suppose any slimmer/regular body can work. I used a JXToys body for my S1 kitbash, but it has single-jointed elbows.

tnXitqC.jpg

uZUnrjH.jpg

5BM9YdW.jpg

yNO72ia.jpg

Yeah the body is too bulky for DD, I suppose any slimmer/regular body can work. I used a JXToys body for my S1 kitbash, but it has single-jointed elbows.

tnXitqC.jpg

uZUnrjH.jpg

5BM9YdW.jpg

yNO72ia.jpg

Looks better! The stock body looks like The Rock lol.

I am brand new to the world of 3rd party figures. Can I get recommendations on the best place to pick this up?

I took the plunge and did a body swap, and I think it looks much better! Will try to find a day to snap some pics haha

Hey guys!

COMPLETELY new to the whole body-swap thing, so I'm hoping someone can offer some guidance...

1. would either of these be suitable as a more Charlie Cox-accurate body swap?

- 1/6 Male Action Figure Body MX02 2.0A Matt Improved Ver. for Caucasian

- 1/6 Scale Standard Male Body (Arm Muscles)

- New Type Standard Male 1/6 Scale Body

>>> Or is there something else? I want to keep costs right around these prices and definitely don't need seamless unless it's literally the only accurate-option :)

>>> are they TOO thin? I don't want to err too much to the opposite of the too-bulky stock body...

2. when swapping, do the clothes still "fit", or is there further work required so they don't look sloppy/"wrong"-sized?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I used a COO Model bd009. The shirt needed to be taken in quite a bit. I’ll upload a picture when I get home later. Almost anything will be skinnier than the body they used.

Thank you so much, @Magnusstewardson - as I mentioned, this is all new territory for me, so I can't overstate how much it's appreciated! Charlie's got a bit of bulk to him, so to be honest the more I look at some of those awesomely-articulated examples I'm afraid they may swing too far the other way & make him look emaciated!

I also don't want to be stuck with a body I have no use for if that is the case... Hence my extreme appreciation for your input!

Back