1/6 SooSoo Toys - 1/6 SST024: Blind Vigilante (Netflix Daredevil homemade suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210212_163116.jpg
20210212_163053.jpg

I'm more than happy.

How do you ensure pics are upright?

I opened my photos in Windows paint app and resize, then I save them to my desktop and upload to the forum. Kills two birds with one stone, make the photo smaller and turns them the right way. Not sure why it works but it does.

Last edited:
Can?t wait for mine to arrive! Anyone figured out how to mod the wrist wraps so they look more accurate. With the hands being separated they look a little out of proportion because they?re two separate pieces. Any tips would be great!

this is in Spanish, but you gotta at least look at the body swap and posing, guys!

https://youtu.be/LV0M2KfsX4A

Whoa, this guy's battle poses at the end of this video were EPIC! IMHO He swapped with a body that was just a little *too* skinny, but it's still better than the stock one.

BTW, has anyone figure out how to undo that tiny belt buckle?

Mine arrived today. Absolutely love this piece! Added some blood to the face plates and modded the wrist wraps with sculpty clay to make them more like the show. Very good figure for such a cheap price!!! Worth getting your hands on if there is only 300 made!

Would upload photos of the custom work but don?t know how to sorry!

I want this guy but tge promo pics make him look huge over built.
Can we get se comparison pics with other figures from the owners when and who ever has the time?

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I want this guy but tge promo pics make him look huge over built.
Can we get se comparison pics with other figures from the owners when and who ever has the time?

Check out Justin?s review

He is a little swole than how Charlie Cox looked in the show...

But it?s still leagues better than the travesty of whatever the hell HT made.

Check out Justin?s review

He is a little swole than how Charlie Cox looked in the show...

But it?s still leagues better than the travesty of whatever the hell HT made.

Is the HT DD unpopular? I absolutely love that figure. He definitely needs to be modified, but once you beef him up a bit and do the neck mod, he?s amazing. Definitely one of my favourite figures in my collection.

Is the HT DD unpopular? I absolutely love that figure. He definitely needs to be modified, but once you beef him up a bit and do the neck mod, he?s amazing. Definitely one of my favourite figures in my collection.

I hated it. The body ruined it all. Even after beefing him up, due to the already restrictive outfit, it made him even less poseable.

My stance is, the more mods needed to make a figure look good, then the company that made the figure failed...hard.

If you like the fig, cool. My opinion isn’t a reflection on you. It’s just a poorly executed figure and HT should feel ashamed for even greenlighting a poorly thought out product.

I agree a figure shouldn’t require so many mods, especially considering the price tag that’s attached to them.
I don’t understand why they gave him such a flimsy body.

I agree a figure shouldn’t require so many mods, especially considering the price tag that’s attached to them.
I don’t understand why they gave him such a flimsy body.

Exactly. Charlie Cox wasn’t Chris hemsworth built, but he wasn’t skinny either. Now while this body for blind vigilante is on the swoler side, on camera he looks good.

And not to mention if you were to give him a slightly smaller build, it won’t render him into a glorified statue.

Just got mine today and I’ve got to be completely honest, I’m a little disappointed with this. Overall the figure is good, but the paint apps on mine are sloppy and cheap looking in places. The body type is questionable too. Why didn’t they stick with the body type they used for their lawyer Matt Murdoch figure (which was perfect as far as I’m concerned)?

Shame, because otherwise this is a really decent figure in all other regards. I’ll put up some pics later.

Just got mine today and I?ve got to be completely honest, I?m a little disappointed with this. Overall the figure is good, but the paint apps on mine are sloppy and cheap looking in places. The body type is questionable too. Why didn?t they stick with the body type they used for their lawyer Matt Murdoch figure (which was perfect as far as I?m concerned)?

Shame, because otherwise this is a really decent figure in all other regards. I?ll put up some pics later.

Paint apps are perfect on mine....not sure what else they could have done to fair. Its is a man in a black outfit. Also I think if they used a smaller body the figure would be lost.

3D3D76C4-1212-481F-812C-09396798C028.jpg

Here?s my custom. Sculpted more of the wrist wraps to achieve the seamless look between the forearm and hands, repainted them, weathered and bloodied them and repainted the headsculpt.

Posed him in the ?I BEAT YOU? pose.

Back