Soosoo Toys “Wingman” (Jason Todd as Robin from Titans)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
0F84C993-5168-43A3-BD2C-7729FD56B082.jpeg
183B4D0C-8448-4481-AF78-EB7EFE12BD9A.jpeg
568B9A1F-4D35-4613-B42A-3DEC39BEDA54.jpeg

Looks very nice. The shoulder pads seem a bit "Footballish" but probably fine in hand. If not maybe they can be removed.

Looks good but really wish it was Jason as Red Hood instead.

Looks nice but this kid could not act imo. He was probably the worst addition to the cast and made S3 even more difficult to watch with the main focus being him. Would not want a figure of him on my shelf. Kudos to those that are excited for it though.

This looks awesome, I know some may not like the actor but this may be the only option we get for a Jason Todd Robin. I'll gladly add him to my collection. Can't wait for Red Hood.

I am down for one. I have the other Robin. I would buy a full team if they made them all.

Last edited:
haven't watched the show but this is what it reminds me of.

batman and robin 1940s.jpeg

And not meant in a bad way either, just because the 40s serial was primitive production-wise. Just stylistically with the curly headed Robin thing, I mean.

Last edited:
Is it because of the pictures, or is the chest armor shaped strangely to it's body?

It´s a one piece Chestplate, i tink with a heater you can bring the form you need.
Didn´t see what you mean.
Maybe it´s because of the crapy handypics ;)

Back