Soldier Story - 1/6 Ghostbusters Collectible Figures (1984 & 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SoldierStory 1/6 “GHOSTBUSTERS” (1984) -EGON SPENGLER (STD VER.)
1/6 scale Diecast collectible figure

RELEASE : Q1 2017

Soldier Story proudly presents the accurate crafted 1/6 scale collectible figure from one of the most classic action movie - “GHOSTBUSTERS” (1984). This brand new collectible figure featuring lifelike SPENGLER headsculpt, hand crafted uniform, utility belt kit and boots, “No Ghost” logo figure stand, highly detailed movie accurate metal parts proton pack and accessories, also the battery light- up effect proton pack and stream just like in the movie !! There will be SPENGLER’s movie business suit costume in our special edition set.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
lifelike SPENGLER headsculpt S2.5 Body Bare hands (1 pair) Bare foots (1 pair) Gloved hands (1 pair) Utility belt Belt Gizmo Belt keychain (style A) Belt keychain (style B) Radio holster Radio Leg hose & connector
Metal parts proton Pack /w light effect Proton gun body /w light effect Proton gun barrel (A) /w RGB LED light effect (3 colors) Proton gun barrel (B) /w RGB LED light effect (3 colors) Proton stream /w light effect Voice note watch PKE Meter Metal LC1 ALICE pack Khaki flight suit /w name tag & “no ghost” patch Black T-Shirt Folded gloves (1 pair) Elbow pads (1 pair) Jump boots (1 pair) “No ghost” logo stand

...........................................................................................................................................................
SoldierStory 1/6 “GHOSTBUSTERS” (1984) -EGON SPENGLER (DELUXE VER.)
1/6 scale Diecast collectible figure

RELEASE : Q1 2017

The deluxe SPENGLER figure comes with all standard contents and “EXCLUSIVE” movie accurate tailor made 1/6 scale business suit just like the movie! Don’t miss the chance to get this limited deluxe ver.

bbe3e80feb5f3400ec55b3acf3315d85.jpg
d1f33b9e26365649346c2aae61023e88.jpg
dd38bbf35345cd1cf73f64822ad1bd86.jpg
594544fe58d3564377497101e49f5899.jpg
9190a1e80c905cca05c656ca2c787814.jpg

Re: SoldierStory 1/6 “GHOSTBUSTERS” (1984) -EGON SPENGLER & Dr. PETER VENKMAN

wow. if i was a fan, i would be super excited about the level of details.
if it was HT, they would charge $400 for each of them.

I prefer Egon too.

I'm just waiting for the GB experts to come and say what's better and what's worse about their outfits and packs etc, that way I can decide if I'm buying these too and building/combining a definitive set.

Ugh. I'll just go ahead and say it. I think this Egon looks better than the Blitzway one. The Peter is....debatable. But Egon wins with SS. Of course, I already ordered the Blitzway Egon. And they sweetened the deal with extra suits for them! Sigh. Let the debating begin.

I don't think you could go wrong with either company.

I'm upset. I should've waited to see what happened. I was so sure Soldier Story wasn't going forward. I HAD to get Egon too, the one SS seems to have really nailed.

It was a bird in the hand kind of thing. Many thought this wasnt even going forward. Ordering BW's version was the safe call.

It's the extra suit thing that pisses me off too. Like, i'm sure blitzway ain't gonna do that. I do like that Blitzway has the gloves for the characters though. I like the gloved look. Well, now I'm definitely gonna wait before I order the other 3 now.

It's the extra suit thing that pisses me off too. Like, i'm sure blitzway ain't gonna do that. I do like that Blitzway has the gloves for the characters though. I like the gloved look. Well, now I'm definitely gonna wait before I order the other 3 now.

These have gloves.

I already have the blitzway 4 pack preordered. I might have to buy these 2 also and can display them in their business suits and blitzway figures in their flightsuits. Will there be any stores in the us that will be selling/preordering the deluxe/exclusive version of these two figures?

Sony/Columbia have been whoring out Ghostbusters over the past year - it was obviously the prime motivation of releasing a new movie, to push the licensed merchandise. They'd probably love a third company producing 1/6, though you'd have to have rocks in your head to take up the call. I wonder if Blitzway and Soldier Story knew about each others licenses before they started pre-production - I can imagine how each would be pretty pissed off if they went in blind.

Need to get Venkman's casual shoes. :)

:rotfl crazy good. I PO'ed Blitzway but this looks great too

They look pretty good. I wonder what the price point will be.

Too early for me to say I'll definitely bite. I agree with others...Egon's head sculpt looks superior. Not sure about the body...I'll have to put the pics next to each other. I'd like someone to do the ghosts. If it was the courtroom suits packed with the Scoleri Bros. with the same quality as what we see here (and hopefully in person), I'd pull the trigger even with the 4pack on order from Blitzway.

Back