Premium Format So how do you guys store/display your extra heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearmint

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I finally picked up the Batman PF last week, and have his extra head sitting on the shelf next to the base. Some of you guys with larger collections must have multiple extra heads. Do you display them, or store them? And if you store them, how?

I hide them in my closet then switch out displays every now and then its like having a whole new statue, I hate displaying heads next to them then it doesn't make it special to me anymore

I hide them in my closet then switch out displays every now and then its like having a whole new statue, I hate displaying heads next to them then it doesn't make it special to me anymore

Same here. It looks odd havin the head displayed next to it, unless you have a nice stand for them

Leave em in the box or get one of those plastic boxes used for storing screws. Make sure you pad the head to avoid paint rub tho...

Those of you who keep them in the box must keep your boxes close by. Mine are in a storage locker. I'd like to be able to switch out heads frequently, so will have to come up with another idea. I agree that it doesn't look right to have the alternate head sitting on the shelf next to the statue.

I have a nice square reflective glass table in my display room. I keep my Lego Star Destroyer on it. No one knows there is actually drawers on the side. Inside the drawers I keep all the spare heads and arms sitting on bubble wrap. Keeps everything hidden but also protected and accessible.

Back