Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Got my Billy repaint Josh....he looks great!

Thanks a ton...can't wait for the others.:banana

I would leave some positive feedback but I can't figure how to do that exactly :huh

Last edited:

Happy New Year Josh ! Hope to add one of yuor pieces to my collection this year. :)

Happy New Year Josh...I know you're not at liberty to say probably, but part of me is wondering if you had anything to do with the paint-up for the prototype on the upcoming MOLA RAM Premium Format figure?! Either way, I'm sure I'll want to send you my Mola Ram PF heads for a repaint once that figure is released...but don't worry. Pre-order isn't even up yet, so that's a ways off. :D

:duff

If I am being honest, I always find your pics of your work a little underwhelming Josh, (this is not an insult). Just that NOTHING could prepare me to seeing my first paint up from you in hand.

It is breathtaking. Thank you!

100_4655.jpg

100_4651.jpg

100_4652.jpg

100_4654.jpg

Snakes
Thanks for posting those shots. Im really glad you liked how he turned out. I love the Nurse version as well. Yeah i never seem to be able to get the lighting right when it comes to my photos. Maybe one day ill get a real photo booth:lol Alot of BIG things on the horizon. Stay tuned.....

Same here, but I won't bother you untill I get my other sculpt back yet, just to give you some air ;)

GREAT paint on the joker Josh, you really are incredible!

Well im back....kinda:monkey3 Thanks guys for the continued support and patience. I found some free time to paint up Medicoms Henry Jones for a fellow freak. I have been trying new techniques as far as skin tones and details. I have been pretty busy as of late but i will be posting more coming up real soon.

S1.png

S2.png

S3.png

S4.png

S5.png

umm so THAT'S why you're working for sideshow!!! incredible!!!!glad to see that you're posting more sculpts!:elefant

Josh,
Amazing job on Henry Jones Sr.!!!
When I first looked at it, I thought it was the Sideshow version.
You really added needed realism to that Medicom sculpt.
Alan

You sir can make anything out there look amazing !

Please let me know when you will be accepting additional pieces. :)

Thank you guys much appreciated! :duff I wish i had the glasses for that sculpt. Might have added to the photos a bit.

WOW Josh, that Henry Sr. looks FANTASTIC! Can't wait to send you my SS Henry with my next batch for you to paint up!

Back