Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Quick update: I havnt posted anything for several days actually just been pretty busy as of late. Im currently working on a few projects with Sideshow as well as my day timer. Dont worry though im working through orders fairly quickly. Not as fast i would like but getting there.:lol Stay tuned.....

Working with SS?! Truly amazing news, my friend. They couldn't have better talent on their team. :rock

If you missed out i have a Lost John Locke for grabs. PM me if your interested.

25zjhoo.png

2884mtz.png

WOW!!! Josh, I just got the repaint of my Two Face back today and I'm thrilled beyond belief. The photo you posted didn't do it justice. This is AWSOME. I wish I had the money and you had the time to repaint every sculpt I have. Hell, if you had the time, I'd find the money. Can't wait to see what you do to my Jim Carry Riddler sculpt.
Thanks again,

Old Grandpa

Last edited:

Just shot you a PM Josh!

And someone pay the man double for that Locke. It's just that damn good!!

WOW!!! Josh, I just got the repaint of my Two Face back today and I'm thrilled beyond belief. The photo you posted didn't do it justice. This is AWSOME. I wish I had the money and you had the time to repaint every sculpt I have. Hell, if you had the time, I'd find the money. Can't wait to see what you do to my Jim Carry Riddler sculpt.
Thanks again,

Old Grandpa

Very glad to hear you liked how he turned out. I figured you wouldnt be dissapointed. :peace Def post some pics when you get him all together.

Josh... you still haven't told us what you're doing with Sideshow :monkey3

I mean, sure you could just PM me EVERYTHING about it? I probably won't tell anyone.. :monkey3

Josh... you still haven't told us what you're doing with Sideshow :monkey3

I mean, sure you could just PM me EVERYTHING about it? I probably won't tell anyone.. :monkey3

:lol I would love to but.........no:peace

The jedi mind trick....such a tough thing to pull off successfully....now, Josh: look into my eyes.................................:D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Alot to come in the upcoming weeks! Stay frosty.

Same to you and wish you the best with working with Sideshow. Look forward for some new stuff.

Merry Christmas Josh! Look forward to seeing more good stuff in the coming days.

Back