Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I finally finished my custom mod of George Washington, so I can show off the great work Josh did on the paint apps to the head. Here's a few pics of the life that was brought to my figure.

GeorgeArnoldJack.jpg

GeorgeDutch.jpg

GeorgeJack.jpg

I finally finished my custom mod of George Washington, so I can show off the great work Josh did on the paint apps to the head. Here's a few pics of the life that was brought to my figure.

GeorgeArnoldJack.jpg

GeorgeDutch.jpg

GeorgeJack.jpg

These are great. Love the finished figure!!! Thanks for posting. :peace Its funny looking at my paint ups next to the other HT figures.

Awesome looking George, but egads! That is a long neck on Arnuld!!!!!

That's the factory released Arnold /"Dutch". Some folks modded the neck, but I didn't feel like messing with it because it makes him look shorter. Here's a link to some comparison pics somebody did with "Dutch", Chris Redfield (same body), and a regular TT. Redfield is shorter and the head sits on the neck much better.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...=2185342&highlight=chris+redfield#post2185342

Ok guys i wont be doing this very often but i am offering a repainted Hot Toys Ripley. PM me if you are interested. For Sale or a Trade:naughty

IMG_0183.png

Hey Josh I sent you a pm. When you get a chance I would love to hear back, your stuff is simply amazing.

Thanks for all that showed interest in the Ripley. She did have a buyer. Also still in the game as far a repaints go. I have been really busy as of late but managed to get a few orders shipped out today so if i contacted you your goods are a coming! I wish i could post alot of the stuff i have been doing lately but its all under lock and key. :monkey3
Trust me i will have more to show you guys soon:peace

Good to hear it. I can't wait to see what Sideshow stuff you are working on. And please tell us as soon as you can! Sometimes the artists get lost in all of the excitement of new items, so don't feel shy about bragging about what things are your work! And if we notice any inaccruacies (like that ever happens :lol) don't take offense, but do your best to fix them and make sure Sideshow fixes them before production!

:rock

STILL IN THE GAME>? does that mean you're accepting repaint orders again? wooo don't get me too excited. I check your thread for this hehe
Happy New Years (soon) man!

yeah i got a few bits ready and waiting for you man, please let me know if your accepting commission painting again

Thanks Josh

I have a batch of heads ready to go as well. Looking forward to getting the green light.

Thanks man.

Eric

STILL IN THE GAME>? does that mean you're accepting repaint orders again? wooo don't get me too excited. I check your thread for this hehe
Happy New Years (soon) man!

Hope everyone had a good New Years. In reply to you sunohc im not really taking on more orders just working through what i have here at the moment. I will be soon though so hold tight guys. Oh also more stuff going out next week. :peace

Back