Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Every new one is better than the last Josh! Those hands are freaking spectacular!

Sent you a PM btw...

Just got finished with Darrens resculpted Hot Toys Ripley. He def improved on that sculpt giving it more emotion. I wanted to give her the semi sweaty look she had in certain scenes of the film.

IMG_9593.png

Wow you never cease to impress me.

There is going to be loads of pics of this head in a special diorama :chew

Fantastic work Josh, the added details of sweaty look is very spot on :banana

WOW!!!!!!! That IS Rilpey right there, holy smokes dude, are you a cyborg or something? :lol

Also Darrens sculpt is amazing too, good work to the two of you.

Thanks guys on the comments on Ripley. She was def a great sculpt to paint up.

I will be shipping a few things out in the next few days so if i have contacted you sculpts are coming.

Also i am starting a RETIRED REPAINTS list so i will no longer be repainting Sideshows Indy and Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker :peace

More sculpts coming up in the next week.

Josh , just came in a few mins ago to find your package had arrived. The pics you took of the repainted Joker Sculpt you did does not do it justice. In hand, it is just a masterpiece and I thank you. I will post some pics tomorrow of my "Party Crasher" Joker. It's a shame you will not be doin' more Joker Repaints( I had another in mind for you to do) but completely understand.

Thank you once again!

Josh , just came in a few mins ago to find your package had arrived. The pics you took of the repainted Joker Sculpt you did does not do it justice. In hand, it is just a masterpiece and I thank you. I will post some pics tomorrow of my "Party Crasher" Joker. It's a shame you will not be doin' more Joker Repaints( I had another in mind for you to do) but completely understand.

Thank you once again!

:chew Very glad to hear it! By all means post some pics. I would love to see how yours turned out all together. :peace

Can't wait to see it calvarenga, that was a really great choice goin with that scene, never done and a great look!
Josh, will you be repainting up any of the newer DX joker head sculpts when they ship?

Can't wait to see it calvarenga, that was a really great choice goin with that scene, never done and a great look!
Josh, will you be repainting up any of the newer DX joker head sculpts when they ship?

Thanks again! Also as far as the DX joker i may do a very limited run on him when he comes out. Anyone interested can PM me and i will let you know the details. And with that here is one of my last few Jokers i recently did for a fellow member.

IMG_9610.png

IMG_9613.png

IMG_96101.png

Here some quick pics I took of Joker repainted by Josh. I apologize in advance for the poor pics, I'll try to take better ones later on................

Here some quick pics I took of Joker repainted by Josh. I apologize in advance for the poor pics, I'll try to take better ones later on................

Thanks for sharing. That looks great from what i can tell. :lol Also i like the Billy B shirt and tie. Makes me anxious to get mine, hopefully soon. Def post more pics when you get a chance :peace

Thanks again! Also as far as the DX joker i may do a very limited run on him when he comes out. Anyone interested can PM me and i will let you know the details. And with that here is one of my last few Jokers i recently did for a fellow member.

IMG_9610.png

IMG_9613.png

IMG_96101.png

I want one :(

Back