Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

the repainted Billy -

billy2.jpg

this is quite frankly superb !!! :banana:banana

I posted this a few other places but here is the Indy i have been working on which seems like forever now. I took a break from sculpts for a sec to put him together. Big thanks to Shawn for the jacket and whip also to M Fisher for the gun belt. I may put him on a custom base eventally.

IMG_947511.png

IMG_94751.png

:google

That looks insane!!!! I thought it was a real pic of Ford for a second! Best Indy I have seen. Looks like a premium format or better!!!!

Thanks guys for the comments on Indy. You dont know how long i have waited to finally put him together :lol Really alot of the credit should go to Trev and the other custom artist mentioned. I just did some mods and repainted his noggin. :cool: For some of you to say it looked like a 1:1 was probably one of the best compliments i could have gotten.:gun Now if i could just get Sideshows Idol base i would be set:naughty

Josh,
Your Indy looks great! What body did you use?
I know I'll eventually have to send my Sideshow Indy head to you for repainting.
Alan

Ok guys after sitting here bored and staring at Indy's hands began to bother me so i figured why not give them a repaint as well. I dont repaint hands all to often but i tried some new techniques out this time around. I posted the before Hot Toys hand and after.

IMG_9491.png

IMG_9492.png

IMG_9493.png

IMG_9494.png

Dayum Josh...you ain't making it easy on yourself!

Now which hands should I send you first....:D

Actually, I got about three more heads I'm gonna be sending you way too:naughty

And that Indy is the best I've seen. :banana

Ok guys after sitting here bored and staring at Indy's hands began to bother me so i figured why not give them a repaint as well. I dont repaint hands all to often but i tried some new techniques out this time around. I posted the before Hot Toys hand and after.

IMG_9491.png

IMG_9492.png

IMG_9493.png

IMG_9494.png

What the ^^^^ man!!!!!

I had to post again after looking at these pics again...that is just brilliant!

those hands are unbelivable. I can't wait to see my Apone head man. :rock
I'm seriously excited. :rock

Is there anything you can't do? Those hands are crazy. Looks like you have severed body parts lying around. :horror Incredible work!

Back