Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

hey guys thanks for the continued support on the BR Jokers. He is really alot of fun to repaint. I have had alot of questions about the new Hot Toys Joker DX coming up soon. What i am going to do is a limited run of 5 repaints. If you would like to be added to the list PM me for details.

wow josh...that joker...is...amazing! holy cow! :monkey5

Thanks guys on the comments on Ripley. She was def a great sculpt to paint up.

I will be shipping a few things out in the next few days so if i have contacted you sculpts are coming.

Also i am starting a RETIRED REPAINTS list so i will no longer be repainting Sideshows Indy and Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker :peace

More sculpts coming up in the next week.

Very cool idea bro. This will keep you from getting burned out and keep your paint and ideas fresh ! I like the idea.

Oh and PM 2 u ! :)

Thanks guys on the comments on Ripley. She was def a great sculpt to paint up.

I will be shipping a few things out in the next few days so if i have contacted you sculpts are coming.

Also i am starting a RETIRED REPAINTS list so i will no longer be repainting Sideshows Indy and Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker :peace

More sculpts coming up in the next week.

WOW Josh, cool idea to keep from 'burn-out', but I can't believe you're retiring your IMPECCABLE INDY repaint! Hopefully that's just for the 'already released' ROTLA version and we can still acquire your services for any 'future' SS releases! :D

WOW Josh, cool idea to keep from 'burn-out', but I can't believe you're retiring your IMPECCABLE INDY repaint! Hopefully that's just for the 'already released' ROTLA version and we can still acquire your services for any 'future' SS releases! :D

Yeah you got it its just for the existing one Sideshow has out now. Im actually looking forward to the German Disguise Indy as well as Henry Jones. They will also be limited runs however. Im not sure how many yet but i will let everyone know for sure. :peace

Yeah you got it its just for the existing one Sideshow has out now. Im actually looking forward to the German Disguise Indy as well as Henry Jones. They will also be limited runs however. Im not sure how many yet but i will let everyone know for sure. :peace

Thanks for the heads-up on the 'limited runs' Josh, PM sent!!! :rock

I can't tell you how glad I am that I got my Indy to you in time then!

Mine wasn't the 'straw' was it??

Ha ha i was just thinking the same for my Bank Robber Joker, i feel very priviledged to have one of these now they are going to be limited, it kinda makes it more special also for the people that have had the fortune to have a limited paint job by Josh

Ha ha i was just thinking the same for my Bank Robber Joker, i feel very priviledged to have one of these now they are going to be limited, it kinda makes it more special also for the people that have had the fortune to have a limited paint job by Josh

Same here. Agreed 100%. I can't wait to see it in person when Josh ships it to me! :monkey5

Don't remember if I posted this already, but here is my finished Coleman Trebor thanks to Josh's awesome painting skills.

Don't remember if I posted this already, but here is my finished Coleman Trebor thanks to Josh's awesome painting skills.

I had forgotten i even painted that one. :lol Thanks for posting him. Looks awsome!

AWESOME!! I have been looking for that sculpt FOR EV ER no luck sadly :monkey2

I stumbled onto this sculpt by simple dumb luck. I was fortunate that the sculptor was offering an extremely limited casting of it and that Small Studios did a fantastic job.

Coleman looks great ! Great work Josh !

Hey Josh, I just sent out some heads for you to paint. I sent you both Indy heads and didn't notice that you'd be retiring your repaints on it. Hopefully you can still paint them for me, since we talked about it several weeks ago.

Hey Josh, did you get a chance to look at the sculpts I sent you?

What do you think? Are creative juices flowing now...:D

Back