Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unless i'm completely missing a demigod somewhere, you have to be, hands-down, the best painter on this board.

am i right about that? ;)

seriously, great work.

unless I'm completely missing a demigod somewhere, you have to be, hands-down, the best painter on this board.

am i right about that? ;)

seriously, great work.

I've known this for years. I'll have no one but Josh do my paints, If you're going to have it done, go with the best. I've found he's well worth the wait it may take.

Old Grandpa

Always felt this figure should have come with a beret and a running makeup sculpt. Now with the help of Josh Small, I have the figure as it should have been.

sundaypix052.jpg

sundaypix040.jpg

sundaypix034.jpg

sundaypix044.jpg

Thank you gentlemen.

Old Grandpa

This thread has been quiet way to long. I've been spoiled. This summer we were getting regular Josh updates, but now we seem to be in a drought.

Old Grandpa

This thread has been quiet way to long. I've been spoiled. This summer we were getting regular Josh updates, but now we seem to be in a drought.

Old Grandpa

Don't worry, I've heard he's working a group of sculpts.

So I'm sure you'll see some pics in the next few weeks as
he starts to kick them out.

:clap :clap

Old Grandpa

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been pretty busy as of late but keep pumping out sculpts. I don't always post them however. I will have some goodies coming up in the next few weeks:yess: Also if I have not said it before your Joker is looking nice Richard.

Back