Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where does he get those wonderful toys??

1-1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

This was a pretty fun version to paint. The only thing is you never really see the left side of his face in the museum when his makeup is dripping so I had to just make up what I thought it would look like.

WOW. just simply amazing work Josh.

That sucker is fantastic!!!:yess::yess: This is the alternate head Hot Toys should have included with the figure. Thank you so much Josh, once again you have produced a masterpiece.

Old Grandpa

Thanks Richard. I aggree as well. I would have rather seen an alternate head and tie along with beret instead of some of the other goodies he came with.

Wow Josh, Draper looks incredible, I'm really happy with how it turned out. The eyes and skintone are amazing, but the veins take the realism to another level. I'll have to pick up a really good suit to do this paintjob justice.

Wow Josh, Draper looks incredible, I'm really happy with how it turned out. The eyes and skintone are amazing, but the veins take the realism to another level. I'll have to pick up a really good suit to do this paintjob justice.

I agree completely. Fantastic paint job on a terrific Trevor sculpt. I think Kato is offering a Draper suit that will make your bash a work of art.

Old Grandpa

I agree completely. Fantastic paint job on a terrific Trevor sculpt. I think Kato is offering a Draper suit that will make your bash a work of art.

Old Grandpa

After seeing Josh's paintwork on this I'm seriously considering selling some figures so I can pick up Kato's suit :panic:

Thanks for the great feedback on Draper. I hate to say it but I'm not familiar with the show but Trev did a great job on Hamm's likeness.

After seeing Josh's paintwork on this I'm seriously considering selling some figures so I can pick up Kato's suit :panic:

Kato's suit isn't cheap probably the best choice. I think once he is all put together this will be a great looking piece. Don't forget to round up a drinking glass for him too. :yess:

Thanks for the great feedback on Draper. I hate to say it but I'm not familiar with the show but Trev did a great job on Hamm's likeness.

Kato's suit isn't cheap probably the best choice. I think once he is all put together this will be a great looking piece. Don't forget to round up a drinking glass for him too. :yess:

Definitely picking up a drinking glass, good call :hi5:

I don't think I can pick up the Kato suit at that price, but I might change my mind when I see this sculpt in person :lol

Hi josh/everyone, do you guys have a link to josh's sideshow mark i maquette ex head sculpt that was repainted? Just won it off ebay, want to see some default photos. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi josh/everyone, do you guys have a link to josh's sideshow mark i maquette ex head sculpt that was repainted? Just won it off ebay, want to see some default photos. Thanks

:yess: Thats awsome. That is actually the first piece I have ever seen of mine on Ebay. Im glad it went to a fellow member. The pictures posted on the actual Ebay page look great. Alot better then the ones I took. :lol Congratulations:clap

Back