Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been awhile since I have been able to really sit down at the painting table. Work is always getting in the way:slap Here is one I have been working on and just wrapped up. This was one of Hot Toys early Navy Seal sculpts you know before Hot Toys was Hot Toys :lol Pretty nice sculpt but the factory paint needed an upgrade.

1zbumo2.png

28sbtee.png

k4xt2.png

amy7o7.png

20oaiv.png

Appraciate the feedback fellas. Alot more on the table. Now if work would just leave me alone for a few :lol More updates soon. :yess:

It has been awhile since I have been able to really sit down at the painting table. Work is always getting in the way:slap Here is one I have been working on and just wrapped up. This was one of Hot Toys early Navy Seal sculpts you know before Hot Toys was Hot Toys :lol Pretty nice sculpt but the factory paint needed an upgrade.

1zbumo2.png

28sbtee.png

k4xt2.png

amy7o7.png

20oaiv.png

I'm just waiting for Zack to say "I'm a one man wolf pack"

:rotfl :rotfl

Good eyes. :hi5:

Any idea when you'll be tackling the group of
resin Lizbeth(Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) heads?

I know you said you got some about
3 or 4 weeks ago, but I know you've been busy with
contract jobs, so just wondering if that's
coming up soon. Cant wait to see what you
do on those.

:clap :clap :clap

Any idea when you'll be tackling the group of
resin Lizbeth(Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) heads?

I know you said you got some about
3 or 4 weeks ago, but I know you've been busy with
contract jobs, so just wondering if that's
coming up soon. Cant wait to see what you
do on those.

:clap :clap :clap

She will be coming up after my next post. :monkey3

hey dude, love your style of painting, so crisp and clear.
along side ski you guys have a similar style and have to be one of the best on the boards.

keep it up.

hey dude, love your style of painting, so crisp and clear.
along side ski you guys have a similar style and have to be one of the best on the boards.

keep it up.

Appreciate the comment. :hi5: There are alot of great talents here on the freaks forum.

Back