Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go back to the classics: Snake Plissken, Max Rockatansky, Ben Richards, Jack Burton, John Matrix, JJ McQuade. Or maybe a Luke Hobbs or Urban Dredd.

Snake and Max would be instant buys for me. At least they're revisiting RoboCop.

With female figures already being poor sellers, I doubt a Talia would be successful enough to financially cover/justify release. Even with a limited, more expensive release. She's too plain.

I agree. An Angelica type release is the only real way I see her getting made, but she would definately be a boring figure. She was only Talia in name for 5 minutes anyway. I'd rather just get her pops and call it a day.

The thing is Sweeny Todd was a great figure. I guess they just overestimated the demand :dunno

I agree. An Angelica type release is the only real way I see her getting made, but she would definately be a boring figure. She was only Talia in name for 5 minutes anyway. I'd rather just get her pops and call it a day.

The thing is Sweeny Todd was a great figure. I guess they just overestimated the demand :dunno

You mean, overestimated Depp's star power appeal in high-end collectibles? :lol

there really couldn't be a better time for a reveal other than Spooktacular...

come on hot toys,make the horseman and daredevil also. if it's just Ichabod,i'll pass for sure.
Sleepy Hollow license without the horseman is absurd.

horseman.jpg

Not keen on the film but some of his parts might be good for kitbashes. Shame that HT are a rip.

I'm not interested in owning this figure, but looking forward to seeing the full reveal.

Think he would look pretty great just like that in the picture there with his kit.

This is one of my favorite Burton movie, and actually one of my favorite all around movies.

I'm very tempted to pick up Crane, he's a very iconic character to me at least.

I'll have to see the price though and figure out what else is coming up during the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back