Skyline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ELAINE
Anything online?
CANDICE
Nothing since 4 AM.
ELAINE
What about Facebook, Twitter?
CANDICE
A few people... All asking the same
questions.
ELAINE
Someone has to know about this.

:panic: :panic: Ahhhhhh! The idioticness!

Ok, my turn. :p

So I went to go see this with my dad over the weekend. The special effects in this movie are pretty damn good. They do a few things very well graphically and improve on a lot of alien cliches from ID4 and a lot of monster cliches from Cloverfield.

Story wise? There is no story. Character development? Only the most basic forms of development. Boobies? Really needed some. REALLY NEEDED SOME.

The one thing I hope that comes out of this movie is a sequel in videogame form. The ending was great as the beginning of a video game and I would love to fly around shooting the aliens in the film.

Essentially this movie is just a 1.5 hour long demo reel. You can just imagine the SFX guys going "Look here how we show the characters veins in real time. And look here how we placed the aliens in the streets seamlessly. Oh, and watch how we made a group of people running in the streets so realistically."

So, should you go see the film? No. Should you rent it when it comes out on Blu-ray? Yes, definitely. It's really not THAT bad. It's WAY better than a Syfy original movie if you want to compare.

Lol this is the only movie thread that doesn't require spoiler alerts cuz the movie sucks balls.

yeah it def wasn't great. went to see it this weekend while in calgary at my sisters. the brother inlaw's kid wanted to see it and i had never heard of it, so i went along:thud: pretty expensive movie to see in the thearte in the big city

I think I'll buy this when it hits the $5 bin at Walmart.

yeah it might be worth that.

Ok, my turn. :p

So I went to go see this with my dad over the weekend. The special effects in this movie are pretty damn good. They do a few things very well graphically and improve on a lot of alien cliches from ID4 and a lot of monster cliches from Cloverfield.

Story wise? There is no story. Character development? Only the most basic forms of development. Boobies? Really needed some. REALLY NEEDED SOME.

The one thing I hope that comes out of this movie is a sequel in videogame form. The ending was great as the beginning of a video game and I would love to fly around shooting the aliens in the film.

Essentially this movie is just a 1.5 hour long demo reel. You can just imagine the SFX guys going "Look here how we show the characters veins in real time. And look here how we placed the aliens in the streets seamlessly. Oh, and watch how we made a group of people running in the streets so realistically."

So, should you go see the film? No. Should you rent it when it comes out on Blu-ray? Yes, definitely. It's really not THAT bad. It's WAY better than a Syfy original movie if you want to compare.

pretty much how i felt about it. kinda a cross between Independance day, Cloverfield and Matrix imo

Syfy movies are better....simply for the fact they air them on TV, and no one has to be duped into watching it.

This was the very low point of my life this past Saturday.. time I can never recover again.... it was that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...

Yes people, I am devoting my time to bash this movie until it fades away....why? Because of the Aliens and Predators. :D

Back