Skyline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like District Fail with a touch of the video game "Crysis" (the aliens).

This movie is terrible. TERRIBLE. I went to the advance screenining, no one in that theater enjoyed it. Most laughed at the horribleness.

Every camera shot is terrible. Aside from the effects, the film is so amatur. Some of the shots are grainy, and blurry, because it's digital, and the Red Cam cant film at night.....

The effects were mushy. Best way I can describe it. Ugly, boring, meh.

The action was very dull.

And the script/characters/story? There was none.

Let me give you an actual conversation in this movie. The man ****** guy is talking to his girlfriend, and she's really upset. She's also been puking.

"Why are you like this? You should be having fun."

"I'm late..."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm late..."

"I dont....wha?"

"I'm late..."

:slap....the theater was cracking up.

Avoid this movie. AVOID IT!

That bit of dialogue does seem like it could garner some laughs, but it sounds like it belongs in a romantic comedy. :lol Pregnancy humor in a sci-fi alien invasion flick.

Anyway I've already decided weeks ago that I won't be catching this until it hits netflix, but Im interested in hearing the opinions here.

-SPOILERS- (..but do you really care?:lol)
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2_3mOZfY-zc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2_3mOZfY-zc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I showed my brothers the trailer for this and tron ..there all hyped about this one and just said ____ about tron!:gah:

Also, Batista has some weird, anger issue with the Douchy main character....it's very strange. He pushes him against walls, yells at him, tells him to "WAKE UP!" when the main character is very awake, and very aware of his situation.....it's all so strange.....

And the ending :lol

"Jerrod???!" Oh god...

How does this rate up against Wolverine, Celtic? ;)

Wolverine atleast had 2 or three cool scenes....this movie had none. :lol

But you guys HAVE to see the ending. It's so stupid, and out there.....there's even a animated credit sequence depicting the ending after the ending.....:lol

"Jerrod!???"

I cannot fathom anyone on this planet enjoying this movie. The entire theater hated it. No one said anything good about it. :lol

This movie is terrible. TERRIBLE. I went to the advance screenining, no one in that theater enjoyed it. Most laughed at the horribleness.

Every camera shot is terrible. Aside from the effects, the film is so amatur. Some of the shots are grainy, and blurry, because it's digital, and the Red Cam cant film at night.....

The effects were mushy. Best way I can describe it. Ugly, boring, meh.

The action was very dull.

And the script/characters/story? There was none.

Let me give you an actual conversation in this movie. The man ****** guy is talking to his girlfriend, and she's really upset. She's also been puking.

"Why are you like this? You should be having fun."

"I'm late..."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm late..."

"I dont....wha?"

"I'm late..."

:slap....the theater was cracking up.

Avoid this movie. AVOID IT!

You know... I kinda thought it would be something along these lines, but you just confirmed it for me. I will be staying away from this at least until it hits Netflix. Only then will I watch this piece of ____. :D

Back