Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop (Sopranos, Slave Leia, Asari, Big Boa, Rogue, Matrix, Big Lob!

Ski...

I received my Slave Leia today and I'm TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY by her in person!

Your pics don't do your work justice! :lecture

Leia is absolutely BADASS now! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks! :bow:bow:bow :duff

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Sopranos, Slave Leia, Asari, Big Boa, Rogue, Matrix, Big Lob!

I know... another Nomak, I actually have a few more after this one... I always tell them...... I'll make him but you have to give me the time as he's a retro throwback...

So onto the Nomak backlogs... :thud:

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

Disclosure: STEN this one is not the clean one.

Ski

I know... another Nomak, I actually have a few more after this one... I always tell them...... I'll make him but you have to give me the time as he's a retro throwback...

So onto the Nomak backlogs... :thud:

IMG_3758.jpg

Disclosure: STEN this one is not the clean one.

Ski​

1719663_o.gif

Ski...

Thank you Snoops, I'm super happy that you like her man! She would of had a good home here :D but knowing that she's going to bring you joy is worth all the work and a pleasure my friend!!! :1-1:

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Thank you Snoops, I'm super happy that you like her man! She would of had a good home here :D but knowing that she's going to bring you joy is worth all the work and a pleasure my friend!!! :1-1:

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Thanks, bro! :duff

Skiman, how'd you get so good and how do you have the time do do all this amazing work?

Great work Dave, looks like real blood. Also I like the slight translucent look to the overall fleshtone which I am pretty sure Nomak had. That's not real blood right? Is this how you get such great results?

[ame]https://youtu.be/G70NgLtCatA[/ame]

Yep, evil spell and/or pact with the devil is the only logical explanation.

[ame]https://youtu.be/fO1ChfM94yQ[/ame]

Ski

Skiquality = At least as good as Sideshow (better in most cases). :lecture

Ski...

You are a lucky, lucky man.

Back