Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop (Sopranos, Slave Leia, Asari, Big Boa, Rogue, Matrix, Big Lob!

Just wanted to show off the final product of the Bishop that big Ski painted for me. Finally got him together after a longgg..... wait.

Boots were molded and painted by Valery I believe...

395070_10100623055808372_1733583971_n.jpg

Hope the Alien fans out there enjoy it !

FANTASTIC!!!!

Looks great STEN, thank you for posting it here man, I don't get to see these all the time but it's definitely full circle of enjoyment for me looking at the completed figure in which I play a small role in! It's a FANTASTIC sculpt by our man Sean(sdabbs). :lecture

Thank you my friends! :1-1:

and for my final act/custom!!!!! BEHOLD!!!!!!!

tumblr_m7fcmpxIfX1rbd2hjo6_250.gif

tumblr_m7fcmpxIfX1rbd2hjo7_250.gif

Ski

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's Workshop (Sopranos, Slave Leia, Asari, Big Boa, Rogue, Matrix, Big Lob!

Damn sucka! That new Nomak is insane. The rate at which your work improves is staggering. Its hard to believe it sometimes.

Damn sucka! That new Nomak is insane. The rate at which your work improves is staggering. Its hard to believe it sometimes.

I would get a Blade figure just to get that one to go with it!!!

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Sopranos, Slave Leia, Liara, Boa, Rogue, Matrix, Big Lob, Noma

Nomak is awesome! Every time you do a new one...it is better and it is like it is the first one!

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Sopranos, Slave Leia, Liara, Boa, Rogue, Matrix, Big Lob, Noma

please do a 1/6 heman ski , that would rock and has never been done before. take a vote and i bet alot of people would want him. probably like the 2002 style of the four horseman would be better. and skeletor, trap jaw, beastman etc.

[ame]https://youtu.be/iegIobZphMI[/ame]

Ski

You know, I would actually be tempted to buy a Skiman He-Man/Skeletor 1:6 project. Hmmmmm

Back