Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [DOC HOLIDAY, HOLLYWOOD!!!

Hey Ski are still going to take on the horror characters that you said that you would do like Jason and Michael Myers.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [DOC HOLIDAY, HOLLYWOOD!!!

"Hey I'm coming to your house tonight, presents!" - Michael Meyers before butchering the Soandsos.

:lecture

Pet Sounds. Easily in my top 10 albums of all time.

:exactly: a time where you didn't have to worry, kick back sit there and enjoy.

No Hot Toys either.

Ski

Hey Ski are still going to take on the horror characters that you said that you would do like Jason and Michael Myers.

Maennerbeule__48_.gif

Ski

Last edited:

Running through the back logs, I can't believe I'm still making Nomak coats but here they are....

Bought a new machine, tested and broke her in tonight! :yess:

IMG_2819_zps04e91834.jpg

IMG_2820_zps18f379a0.jpg

IMG_2821_zpsb3e1b61a.jpg

Blade-2-2002-costumes-wardrobe.jpg

Ski

IMG_2822_zps11435c19.jpg

IMG_2823_zpsea49c8ca.jpg

Ski

Begeeeezus Ski , you sew too?????

Man of many talents , Kato V2 on the way

SkiMuskel Tailoring

Can you make some screen accurate Joker socks?

Dang, that is a massive jump over the first version.

No kidding. Mighty impressive work Ski!

That belongs in the awesome thread.

Seriously Ski, if you decided to do only tailoring you could probably make 10 times more than you could painting heads alone. Having been the beneficiary of several great paint jobs from you, I hate to have to say that, but the truth must be typed. There are very few 1/6 custom tailors out there with skillz.

That belongs in the awesome thread.

:dunno

Seriously Ski, if you decided to do only tailoring you could probably make 10 times more than you could painting heads alone. Having been the beneficiary of several great paint jobs from you, I hate to have to say that, but the truth must be typed. There are very few 1/6 custom tailors out there with skillz.

:monkey3

Damn nice job on those jackets! :clap

Thank you fellas! :rock

Ski

Back