Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [DOC HOLIDAY, HOLLYWOOD!!!

Love my Evil Walt!!! Thanks a million, mate...

Sweeeeeeet ****! That Doc is amazing. He's in his prime. :rock

Thank you Barb!

Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday mixed with Skiman's best paint job ever. This is far too good for mortal man.

In the future...all freaks will be required to turn their gaze to the ground, bend slightly at the waist, and hold your hands palm-outward in a submissive gesture when discussing anything that pertains to Skiman or Darth Cruel.

Skiman, if you want to raise the bar any higher, you will have to build a new, higher frame for it.

:rotfl DC you are too funny! :lol

Your paint up of Doc is just stunning. I have the AEON painted dude and butcher bill, and you work is equal to those in quality. :thud:

You are like a fine wine, better with time:1-1:

Thanks ebor, Wolvie show up yet?

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [DOC HOLIDAY, HOLLYWOOD!!!

Doc and Hogan are perfect.. Hope to see Macho Man and Warrior next..

Wolvie's in transite should have by next week, I'll attempt some pictures :panic:

P.S. thank you very much for Robbies Bill boot 'n Hat interest thread. This is going to be a tough bash to put together. Have some bits and pieces awaiting B.T.B.:hi5:

Doc Holiday looks absolutely AMAZING!!! Fantastic work!:yess:

I'm looking forward to getting my Season 1 Miami Killer. Hope to get him soon, seeing the other work in here just has me more excited!

Seriously, the Doc paint-up is a work of art.

Doc and Hogan...my God...So amazing.

Thank you fellas! :rock

Ski

Awesome Hulk Hogan! Likeness can't get much better!

Dave, where did you get Hogan's HS?

The Hulkster turned out incredible, looks like a completely different sculpt with your paints! Love the Doc as well, brotherrrr!

Really happy you like him Ted, we'll get that darkening up on the front end to match the rest as well! :rock

Ski

Dave, where did you get Hogan's HS?

Might want to ask tbay, although I think I've seen some on eBay while doing a search but it was a few weeks ago and it was a generic search to where he might be able to point it out more specific.

Ski

IMG_2719.jpg

Holy **** Ski. Dare I say, "One of your best?"

Seriously mate your paint work is outstanding you have gone far beyond me in skills. I think you could be on of the best if not the painter on this board :) Keep it up.

Your work makes me just a touch sick man... I look at what you can do on a 1/6 head and then nausea sets in trying to figure how what the hell you are doing :lol

That Doc is hand's down the best that sculpt has ever looked and I think you just took yourself to another level :lecture

Seriously mate your paint work is outstanding you have gone far beyond me in skills. I think you could be on of the best if not the painter on this board :) Keep it up.

Thank you very much Greggo, that's a heavy comment especially coming from one of best, so I am very grateful and honored.

I've been working my butt off this year, so I hope it's been paying off.

I have a lot folks come to me asking "what is your secret", :dunno paint hundreds of heads over and over and over again.... that's the secret
icon11.gif
:thud:

Ski

Your work makes me just a touch sick man... I look at what you can do on a 1/6 head and then nausea sets in trying to figure how what the hell you are doing :lol

That Doc is hand's down the best that sculpt has ever looked and I think you just took yourself to another level :lecture

Thanks GB, don't get sick we need you on the boat. :lol :sick

Thank you sir! :1-1:

Ski

:rock

Awesome. Was the lettering done freehand??

Thanks man, I used a stencil, made them misaligned and folded towards the tapered ends to make the illusion of folds, etc.. where it tucks right in at the ears.

Ski

Evil Walt Looks Killer Ski :panic:

Thanks Slayer,

It's the first one I've painted like that, extremely careful stead hands under those eye lids to paint a semi pupil. :monkey1 :lol

It was cool though making him look different than looking straight forward and more like some of the BB posters that are out there.

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [Grimes, Indiana, Godfathe

Doc Holiday, haven't put the sweat on him yet, not sure if the clients wants it but I'll ask. (I did add some small perspiration) Enjoy!

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

And yet another fine example of being able to bring out a likeness that doesn't look like it's there on the blank or previous attempts at paint. Fantastic apps! :bow

Back