Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [DOC HOLIDAY, HOLLYWOOD!!!

Ski, got my Runt, killer paints bro.

P.S. are you still offering the Nomak Jackets, my attempts to bash are sadly lacking?:monkey3

I have three versions of Ski's Nomak's they get better and better.:1-1:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [DOC HOLIDAY, HOLLYWOOD!!!

Ski, got my Runt, killer paints bro.

P.S. are you still offering the Nomak Jackets, my attempts to bash are sadly lacking?:monkey3

I have three versions of Ski's Nomak's they get better and better.:1-1:

In the works now sir!

Enjoy Runt! :rock

Ski :1-1:

Holy crap, Two "Holly's!" Perfect Hogan and Doc!

IMG_2719.jpg

say "when"....

:panic:

Hollywood looks great nice work ski.

Holy Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet SkiMuskel

clapping_audience.gif

joker.gif

OrsenWellesClapping.gif

hogan.gif

HulkHogan3.jpg

"Hulkamaniacs!" :rock

Still recovering from Doc Holliday. :wave

Thanks again fellas!

Ski

Last edited:

Your paint apps are just insane it makes me cry.

Ski,
You may have the best paint app I have yet to see on Doc Holliday. One of my favorite sculpts I have in my collection with Iminime paint and I believe you have topped it. Those Nomak jackets are beautiful too. Great artwork man. Can't wait to get my stuff in :duff:

Fantastic work man! Looking forward to seeing you paint up the Bishop head

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [Grimes, Indiana, Godfathe

And yet another fine example of being able to bring out a likeness that doesn't look like it's there on the blank or previous attempts at paint. Fantastic apps! :bow

Appreciate it Nam, it's really enjoyed painting this one, the sculpt was made to come to life!

Ski

You're okay, Ski. I don't care what anybody says.

bagans-1.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeD_6Y3GQc[/ame]

Ski

Last edited:

Ski,
You may have the best paint app I have yet to see on Doc Holliday. One of my favorite sculpts I have in my collection with Iminime paint and I believe you have topped it. Those Nomak jackets are beautiful too. Great artwork man. Can't wait to get my stuff in :duff:

I appreciate it qbomb, thank you for the kind words!

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [Whose SCRUFFY looking!!!?

Great work on Solo. It's amazing what giving him the correct eye color can do for the likeness. :lol

Back