Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

I gotta stop looking at that Riddick & Thomas Jane sculpt or i'll end up putting other figures aside that are next in line after the one i'm currently doing. Was planning on Indy next, then Thor....but its very tempting to get on board to do punisher. But since I don't know about the available clothing and accessories are they around to purchase? that i would need to know first. The person getting that Riddick is a damn lucky guy. How good that one is, i don't even want to know how good the next one will be for yourself. wicked, just wicked.

Best bet is to buy the ArtFigures Avenger figure before it triples in value like ArtFigures' Saves figure did, and jump on the list for Ski's sculpt ASAP. The only thing keeping the Avenger from selling out is an accurate head and that's about to change.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

you just had to go and show me that didn't you lol. oh decisions decisions...

I know, but i'm tetering between indy or rick grimes which will also be around as long as the current round of head sculpts are still around. I do have one prop project I need to complete first before i start another 1/6 bash which is what my problem is, and this is something i've been needing to complete for sometime. But I can't buy anything atm right now as far as other bashes until my current one is complete. But thankfully Ski will be taking care of the paint work on the sculpt, then I have to wait for my custom knife and 1/6 henley toria is making since Kato is sold out of his and apparently no longer going to make them.

Quick cell pic.

IMAG0148.jpg

Ski

Looks really good Ski, very clean casting :rock

Looks absolutely awesome.

^^ :lol getting there, getting there... baby steps.

Thanks again fellas!

Ski

Avenge004.jpg

Does anyone tryied the clothes on a ttm19 musculaf body?
How do they fit!
I need to decide which head to buy.
Thanks

Does anyone tryied the clothes on a ttm19 musculaf body?
How do they fit!
I need to decide which head to buy.
Thanks

Three posts up are the clothes on the TTM19 body.

Last edited:

Ooouppss.thanks :)

Awesome work Broski. Best riddick you've done.

You are smashing it mate!

anchorman.gif

You own Jedi figures. Since when is it about the film? :dunno

I don't own a single PT figure. Did you mean ROTJ? I love that movie.

I just didn't like TJ as the Punisher. The film itself is okay but I think Stevenson looks more like the Punisher to me.

Back