Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

Looks awesome from front Ski. But I too agree that the profile looks off. Either the nose is too short (smashed in a bit in appearance) or the upper mouth (between the nose and upper lip) is too far out. Outstanding nonetheless, but if that can still be tweaked will make it that much better IMO.
I paused the video right when he turned to the profile. I think it is a combination of exactly what you posted. I think the whole area underneath the nose juts out too far. I mean no disrespect Dave. Hope you are ok with a little constructive criticism.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

Thanks Ski. I truly can't wait to get mine.:duff

I've taken a screen shot from the video and flipped it:

Jacknife!!!! :clap Hope you like it, I think after this we are splitting hairs. :gah: :lol :yess:

IMAG0138.jpg

Grimace, scowling aside because I worked off the Punisher scene and not Jane Met Sally watching Golden Girls, this will be it.

Great suggestion by YANOULI, I thank you for the interest and helping in perfecting Jane that much further, if we were at 99.3 we are now at 99.8% likeness! :lol

Ski

Grimace, scowling aside because I worked off the Punisher scene and not Jane Met Sally watching Golden Girls, this will be it.

Great suggestion by YANOULI, I thank you for the interest and helping in perfecting Jane that much further, if we were at 99.3 we are now at 99.8% likeness! :lol[/CENTER]

Ski

You bastard, I'm out now. Take me off the list! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

All kidding aside, I think the level of doneness is somewhere between perfection and get your ____ing silly OCD ____ing ass out of this thread... NOW! :lol

Now expedite this mofo and de-Kurgify all of us waiting to replace that silly Ferris Bueller Cameron head that ArtFigures gave us. :lecture:lecture:lecture

great work brother! :rock :rock :rock

digging the jane sculpt ant that riddick :drool

Jacknife!!!! :clap Hope you like it, I think after this we are splitting hairs. :gah: :lol :yess:

IMAG0138.jpg

Great suggestion by YANOULI, I thank you for the interest and helping in perfecting Jane that much further, if we were at 99.3 we are now at 99.8% likeness! :lol

Ski

:yess: That's it!! Awesome Ski. Let me know when you are ready for painted payments.
:hi5:

Love the new update Ski! Awesome work as usual!

Looking good Ski!!

Jane is looking like you best likeness work to date.

Excellent job bro.. Jane and Riddick looks great..

The Punisher is looking good . Can't wait to see it painted

Back