Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

I don't own a single PT figure. Did you mean ROTJ? I love that movie.

I just didn't like TJ as the Punisher. The film itself is okay but I think Stevenson looks more like the Punisher to me.

ROTJ is a horrible movie if looked at outside of fanboyism, and isn't any better than any of the films in the PT.

As far as Jane as the Punisher, he'll be your cheapest option to have a representation of the character and show off the awesome work of one of your buds.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

I don't own a single PT figure. Did you mean ROTJ? I love that movie.

I just didn't like TJ as the Punisher. The film itself is okay but I think Stevenson looks more like the Punisher to me.

129046041638427929.jpg

it's like Chris Evans is THE BEST Captain America!!!!! :yess: Right Bontemps!!! :lol :hi5:

Ski

Last edited:

dyin to see this painted up so the 99.8% likeness will turn into 100%

Some say.... the secret of Dave's talent is that he sculpts whilst crushing bowling balls with his bicepts....
could be true, kinda reminds me of the end of Superman 3 where he drops Richard Pryor off at the coal mine place and squeezes the hell out of a chunk and a huge perfect diamond comes out of it. same here but with bowling balls and a perfect sculpt.

You know she kicked his ass hard after that. I really did laugh out loud.

You know she kicked his ass hard after that. I really did laugh out loud.

Actually, that was revenge for her smacking him in the head with a baking sheet:

!!!LANGUAGE ALERT!!!
[ame]https://youtu.be/Uf_ycC4aQmQ[/ame]

How staged. What moron sits and read the cereal box?????

Too bad her bewbs didn't pop out.

Back