Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

hotskitoys..................:panic:

damn fine work. riddick looks badass............& really looking forward to the paint up on punisher.....:lecture

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc...)

Quick cell, since ---> :tap :lol

IMAG0132.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Badass...simply BADASS! :rock :rock :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

Did another RIDDICK today, this one is also my friend Mikey, I hope you like it, I'll post more pics later on this evening whenever I finish the glove.

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

He'll come with a cloak and all that jazz as well. :lecture

Ski

:horror

WOW! :bow :bow :bow

AWESOME job, Ski! :clap

Oooh yea, looks great Sam, way to go!!!

Something for the groovey section for sure! :rock

Ski

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Looks great, can't wait to get mine.

One thing though, this video is the first time i've seen the sculpts profile and the shape of his nose looks a bit off.

Sent you a PM my friend.

Thanks again,

Ski

Looks great, can't wait to get mine.

One thing though, this video is the first time i've seen the sculpts profile and the shape of his nose looks a bit off.

Yea I hate to be that guy, but I agree. I think it looks spot on from the front but something off about the profile. Could it be the area underneath the nose is to far out?

How can i phrase it best?
The nose on the sculpt doesn't slope out as much as in the photo i posted.

Last edited:

I'll see what I can do fellas.

Thanks,

Ski

Looks awesome from front Ski. But I too agree that the profile looks off. Either the nose is too short (smashed in a bit in appearance) or the upper mouth (between the nose and upper lip) is too far out. Outstanding nonetheless, but if that can still be tweaked will make it that much better IMO.

Thanks fellas, one more last tweak it shall be! :duff :blissy

Ski

Back