Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro FINIISHED P106 Post #1054)

I Like your new sig Ski.

Archival purposes:

101_0050.jpg

101_0052.jpg

101_0053.jpg

101_0054.jpg

101_0054_eye.jpg

101_0055.jpg

Holy Crap, AWESOME CUSTOMS! Just joined the boards and this was the first thread I went thru, amazing stuff Skiman! I really dig the Bat, TeleViper, and both Steelbrigades!

I also love the updates you've done to the regular SSC Joes, especially Flint. He was one of my favorite characters from the cartoon back in the day and the SSC fig just seemed off to me. It wasn't till I seen yours that it dawned on me that his straps & belts were way off colored. Did you paint the originals or totally replace them?

WOW! that is all.

Holy Crap, AWESOME CUSTOMS! Just joined the boards and this was the first thread I went thru, amazing stuff Skiman! I really dig the Bat, TeleViper, and both Steelbrigades!

I also love the updates you've done to the regular SSC Joes, especially Flint. He was one of my favorite characters from the cartoon back in the day and the SSC fig just seemed off to me. It wasn't till I seen yours that it dawned on me that his straps & belts were way off colored. Did you paint the originals or totally replace them?

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

@ Destron, I painted the originals with green acrylic, for the belts and pouches from Monkeydepot.com and I believe the boots are from eBay.

Thanks for stopping by :rock :flag :duff

Destron23 = Donald Bonerski.

Reported to Uncle Dave :cool:

Back