Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro FINIISHED P106 Post #1054)

Destron23 = Donald Bonerski.

Reported to Uncle Dave :cool:

I'm not sure who Donald Bonerski is, but it definitely is not me. I've never been to these boards before I found them a few days ago..

Call him Marc Dorkness, he likes it :lecture

Oh+Snap.jpg

:lol received your payment Matt :duff

"BEND and SNAP!!!! Works every time... :lecture :rotfl"

the-bend-and-snap-o.gif

Sawry, I have a wife that loves Legally Blonde :slap

Did you just manage to 'card' someone, Marc Dorkness?:lol That has to be the first time that's been done here.

Nah more like me shoving his attempt at trolling a new person down his throat. Always an a$$hole on every message board, glad i found out early who the one is here. Sorry for hijacking your thread Skiman, Kings prolly cleaning off his monitor now from the boner he got from harrassing someone while hiding behind his keyboard.

/done feeding the troll

Nah more like me shoving his attempt at trolling a new person down his throat. Always an a$$hole on every message board, glad i found out early who the one is here. Sorry for hijacking your thread Skiman, Kings prolly cleaning off his monitor now from the boner he got from harrassing someone while hiding behind his keyboard.

/done feeding the troll

Try not to take it personally, Destron. It was an inside joke and wasn't aimed at you. Welcome to the board.:peace

/done feeding the troll
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Back