Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro FINIISHED P106 Post #1054)

Great Destro! Those gauntlets are sweet!!!!

Beautiful!!! I love it, Ski, might even be my favorite so far! Hands down the BEST 1/6 Destro around! :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

He looks great. Like the wrist rockets and 'nades.

Oh and that Cobra logo on CC is crooked as fauk!!

Thank you fellas, and :lol @ EVIL, I have a couple extra couple of CC shirts hopefully one of those has the emblem straight on it... I never looked at it :rotfl, oh well.

Holy fawk Ski. That's sick. Gauntlets are above Hot Toys level detail. Costume must have been a lot of work.

You're killing my patience for these figures. :cuss

great work. i bet that material was a _____ to work with.

All right!!! Just saw this Ski and it :rock!!! Very nice work my friend!!:clap

Holy fawk Ski. That's sick. Gauntlets are above Hot Toys level detail. Costume must have been a lot of work.

You're killing my patience for these figures. :cuss

Looks good Ski. Nice work. :rock

Impressive work Skiman. You are a master of your craft.

Did you tailor the coat yourself?

great work. i bet that material was a _____ to work with.

Thank you fellas, yea the material came from a Harley jacket that my father in law won at a auction and he'd thought it would be great material for me to use on any customs I may come across. So yes Bio, the suit was tailored by me to fit the T-800 body that Destro is on.

It's actually really nice leather so it's soft and flexible unlike a pleather material that I've used in the past, great quality, I'll have to ask him to pick up anymore if possible.

I really love the briefcase, the uzi popping out is fantastic and your weathering is perfect dude!

Dude, that suitcase gun was a stroke of genius.

Thank you fellas, yea the material came from a Harley jacket that my father in law won at a auction and he'd thought it would be great material for me to use on any customs I may come across. So yes Bio, the suit was tailored by me to fit the T-800 body that Destro is on.

Great work man. It looks really good.

I really love the briefcase, the uzi popping out is fantastic and your weathering is perfect dude!

Dude, that suitcase gun was a stroke of genius.

Great work man. It looks really good.

thats a sigma 6 destro briefcase

Thanks again, yea the briefcase is from the Sigma 6 figure of course and I forgot to answer ButtMunch on the necklace, indeed it is a NAM necklace and it's spot on I love it, I had to take some links out to make up for the placement but other than that props go to NAM for pushing me on this custom.

Thanks again fellas. :1-1:

Back