Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Tele-Viper Video P99 Post #98

Nice work. Pro style neck?

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Tele-Viper Video P99 Post #98

Second coat as we speak.

IMG_7298.jpg

Sculpting Sgt. as we speak.

Awesome!

Oh, and Destro looks good to :monkey3

Seriously though, how is the Chrome going for you? I tried it last year on an attempt at chroming a Hasbro Cobra Commander helmet head. I was not successful. It was always sticky and never dried. So best of luck to you!

Prolly just need to clear it.

So far successful, bought outdoor weather sealer and multiple coats of the primer with glossy black helps a lot as well as the base coats.

Prolly just need to clear it.

That man is on fire :lecture

Looks mad tyte, yo!

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro FINIISHED P106 Post #1054)

Top notch work again, Dave! :duff

I recognize that TV. I used to have one.

Top notch work again, Dave! :duff

I recognize that TV. I used to have one.

Thanks Rich, props to NAM for pushing me on this last figure for the collection towards the end of this year, feeding me parts and the RoC head as well :lecture :bow

I'll take one, thanks! Great work as always Ski.

You've done it again Ski! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Back