Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

picture.php

SiennaGuillory4.jpg

Helllllllll Yeaaaah!!!!!!!:panic:

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

I would definitely be in for a Jill.

well, hell, i knew i should have stayed in touch with the board over my holiday vacation. skiman - if anyone should drop out, put me down for the full $380 version. current pics look great! thanks.

is there a hopeful emoticon? if so, i would put it here.

maybe this. :pray:

there is bound to be someone who drops out but i can be wrong

well, hell, i knew i should have stayed in touch with the board over my holiday vacation. skiman - if anyone should drop out, put me down for the full $380 version. current pics look great! thanks.

there is bound to be someone who drops out but i can be wrong

No doubt, I'll make a waitlist just in case, you never know.

thanks, skiman. good to know i have now done what i can to get on the purchase list. this should be a fun thread to follow during the creation of the nemesis!

thanks, skiman. good to know i have now done what i can to get on the purchase list. this should be a fun thread to follow during the creation of the nemesis!

Yes sir indeed, watch for step by step processes/pics.

Yes sir indeed, watch for step by step processes/pics.

what made you wanna tackle the nemesis? besides it not being done yet

what made you wanna tackle the nemesis? besides it not being done yet

Big fan of the games, character and the movie of course.

I just went to a auction today and bought a brand new PS2 for $25 from a comic shop that went under so I can replay all the RE games from my youth :lol :horror

I knew I should of sold those way back :slap

Also got a whole lot of comics for all under $200 there with Spider 1970's, Marvel Civil War, Death of Superman, Death of Capitan America.

5 full boxes were nothing but graphics novels that went at $30 each :hi5: other five boxes went for less than $17 each still had awesome stuff, like Blade series, X-Men series, Avengers, New Avengers, etc...

edit: long story short Nam and I one day were talking about replaying all the games and hence NEMESIS popped in there and we were like "NOW that would be an awesome figure", I think this was back in late summer early fall of last year, well we finally got enough cleared from my plate to go ahead with the project.

Hey Skiman, what should we do about pants?

i assume skiman will clarify this, but i would think the $380 finished "to the works" version will come with pants to make the figure 100% complete.

nemesis would look pretty silly if he were depantsed! :wink1:

i assume skiman will clarify this, but i would think the $380 finished "to the works" version will come with pants to make the figure 100% complete.

nemesis would look pretty silly if he were depantsed! :wink1:

Definitely and then some, I plan to make a spandex underlying suit that will not be seen from the figure's outside appearance but just to add a touch of layer-ness and more completeness, there's always little things that many don't see in my customs that make it a complete figure, including belts, socks, under shirts, etc... So expect a little more than what you see with just the coat, pants, boots and so on. I want this to quality and anything I ever make in my customs I try to make it where it's just that "custom" -definition IMO: "something that no one can replicated besides the artists nor that a company can mass produce", there will be 10 of these offered to members besides the AP and CM like Buttmunch stated earlier that will not be offered again and that will be one of a kind as well.

FYI. Just bought all the belt buckles for all NEMESIS figures sleeves, belts, they are coming in this week :rock

Thanks for the Update. I'm really getting fired up for this. Now if the HT Alice would come up for preorder soon.:pray: These two together will be getting the "center stage" of my collection. Until you do Jill and then I'll have the threesome.:lol:lol:lol

same here been doing alot of customs of late just finished barry im excited for this figure wow good story funny how things go glad you are making this cant wait to see this come together

Big fan of the games, character and the movie of course.

I just went to a auction today and bought a brand new PS2 for $25 from a comic shop that went under so I can replay all the RE games from my youth :lol :horror

I knew I should of sold those way back :slap

Also got a whole lot of comics for all under $200 there with Spider 1970's, Marvel Civil War, Death of Superman, Death of Capitan America.

5 full boxes were nothing but graphics novels that went at $30 each :hi5: other five boxes went for less than $17 each still had awesome stuff, like Blade series, X-Men series, Avengers, New Avengers, etc...

edit: long story short Nam and I one day were talking about replaying all the games and hence NEMESIS popped in there and we were like "NOW that would be an awesome figure", I think this was back in late summer early fall of last year, well we finally got enough cleared from my plate to go ahead with the project.

Definitely and then some, I plan to make a spandex underlying suit that will not be seen from the figure's outside appearance but just to add a touch of layer-ness and more completeness, there's always little things that many don't see in my customs that make it a complete figure, including belts, socks, under shirts, etc... So expect a little more than what you see with just the coat, pants, boots and so on. I want this to quality and anything I ever make in my customs I try to make it where it's just that "custom" -definition IMO: "something that no one can replicated besides the artists nor that a company can mass produce", there will be 10 of these offered to members besides the AP and CM like Buttmunch stated earlier that will not be offered again and that will be one of a kind as well.

FYI. Just bought all the belt buckles for all NEMESIS figures sleeves, belts, they are coming in this week :rock

same here been doing alot of customs of late just finished barry im excited for this figure wow good story funny how things go glad you are making this cant wait to see this come together

I did see Barry in the RE customs thread, I was surprised at how short the thread was though, I'm glad though meaning I wouldn't have to read like 100's of pages to catch up on the RE projects :hi5:

Great work!!!!

I wanted to throw out a suggestion for Nemesis. I personally like his video game body proportions better compared to the look of the movie version. The movie face, arms and upper chest area look pretty much perfect for what I'd think the Nemesis would look like in real life, but the body looked a little stubby in the movie imo. This is a 'Nam and Skiman joint venture first and foremost, so I don't want to step on your toes, but I just thought I'd throw it out there for consideration.

Also, based off of the TNA bodies your using and their shape, I think these proportions would be more easily achieved. What do you guys think?

Nemesis.jpg

Also, based off of the TNA bodies your using and their shape, I think these proportions would be more easily achieved. What do you guys think?

Nemesis.jpg

i think the length of the legs would be better

Back