Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

Ah Ski you might as well make it an even dozen. You got the AP so that is 1 and Nam was the original commissoner so that is 2. You should make the list 10 plus you two. BB is a big RE fan! Put 'em on the real list and then close it. 11 is such an odd number to make right? ;)

Thanks Buttmunch. Your powers of persuasion are legendary. Also thanks to Skiman for adding me to the list when he didn't have to.

Hey Ski, if Boba Ben has no objections, I have no problem giving him my luckey #7 spot and taking his #10 spot. I don't mind being last as it gives me more time to make sure I'll have the funds for this.

I have no problems with that, lets see what he says, by my planning that puts him in Fall for NEMESIS.

I'm cool with this. I will move to the #7 spot if Darth Fatso still has no objection.

Once I see the completed project and I approve of it(I'm sure I will), I will start paying this off in advance before I go back to school. It will be my final big purchase before the famine of going back to college life.

Thanks again everybody. You're all cool in my book. Now let us sit back while Skiman provides the Nemesis figure we've been hoping for since 1999.

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

Welcome to the group Boba Ben. :1-1:

This thread will be fun to watch.

I'm cool with this. I will move to the #7 spot if Darth Fatso still has no objection.

Once I see the completed project and I approve of it(I'm sure I will), I will start paying this off in advance before I go back to school. It will be my final big purchase before the famine of going back to college life.

Thanks again everybody. You're all cool in my book. Now let us sit back while Skiman provides the Nemesis figure we've been hoping for since 1999.

No objections here. This makes it easier on me so your doing me the favor my friend :)

Welcome to the group Boba Ben. :1-1:

This thread will be fun to watch.

I'll definitely post pics from day #1 to finish product, that way I'll be able to make a montage video of the whole custom.

It's always nice to go and look back on those vids.

In a weird sort of way like documentation.

I'll definitely post pics from day #1 to finish product, that way I'll be able to make a montage video of the whole custom.

It's always nice to go and look back on those vids.

In a weird sort of way like documentation.

That's awesome, I love it!

It would be cool if SS did that with some of their pieces. Even though I know that would never happen.

Cool Darth Fatso. It looks like we will both benefit from this.

I'm home sick from work today, which gives me a little more time to hang out on the boards and look at my figures. I just put my HT Jill next to Berserker Predator to get a little idea of scaling, and I think this is going to be pretty awesome.

Thanks chargersfan57 :)

hey ski do you plan do anymore resident evil after this ?

hey ski do you plan do anymore resident evil after this ?

picture.php

SiennaGuillory4.jpg

CarlosMovie.jpg

I wouldn't mind a super tyrant...

Hey Skiman, what should we do about pants?

^^^ custom, you won't find bigger than T-800 which I think is still too small.

I would definitely be down for a Jill.

Maybe a Claire as well
resident_evil_afterlife_34.jpg

quick question the full figure unpainted will it come pre-drilled

Back