Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

The game version the jacket is to tight down by his knee's. I prefer the overall look the the movie version shown in the first post. I'm not completely hung up on being screen accurate if the legs were slightly longer as in the game I'd be fine with that. Then again I'm not sure if Skiman & Nam really give a c__p what I think.:lol

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

true but what movie stays true to the source material

Unfortunately, the movies ain't got sh I t on the games

im just glad we are getting a figure of the nemesis

The game version the jacket is to tight down by his knee's. I prefer the overall look the the movie version shown in the first post. I'm not completely hung up on being screen accurate if the legs were slightly longer as in the game I'd be fine with that. Then again I'm not sure if Skiman & Nam really give a c__p what I think.:lol

true but what movie stays true to the source material

im just glad we are getting a figure of the nemesis

I'm still hoping HT will make one once they launch the movie line

Just received my Chris Redfield STARS gatling gun and pack from a fellow boardie. :yess: Will be moding for Nemesis. Looking forward to this baby taking shape.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

great choices was going to start a custom jill re3 version soon good to know your doing one

JILL:drool:drool:drool

Don't care about old Carlos lol

I would definitely be down for a Jill.

Maybe a Claire as well
resident_evil_afterlife_34.jpg

Helllllllll Yeaaaah!!!!!!!:panic:

Got a list started here as well, I'm sure you guys saw it but just a double check, will start on my progress once I get Nomak hammered down, thinking about doing a kit there as well, although it would be more than likely a shirt and skirt deal than just the whole figure. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3129975#post3129975

is it too late to be put on the list?...cause i just happen to waltz in here and miss this....if you can...put me down for a whole figure

is it too late to be put on the list?...cause i just happen to waltz in here and miss this....if you can...put me down for a whole figure

Yea Levit05, sorry man, only going to be a couple handfuls of this guy, the best I can do at this point is to append you to the WL just in case anyone should drop out and that could be a HUGE possibility with the price tag and being that Hot Toys releases lots of stuff and people like to migrate to the newest latest figure. This piece is going to be limited as promised and if I kept adding one more after another I could see this venture running me way past a year and up to ears with 20 NEMESIS's :lol, I hope you understand.

I can put you on the WL if you'd like if that's ok?

and that goes for anyone else also, if you'd like to be on the WL, that's the best I can do at this point. You never know there could be drop off's and the next NEMESIS could be yours :lecture

Last edited:

hey ski can you updated the first page full figure painted the works having trouble with the airbrush here

Skiman, go ahead and bump someone else off your list and put me on there. Thanks! :hi5:

Speak of the devil, we had one just drop off, now I have to go see whose the lucky guy.

edit: boochydog is up in the number 10 spot :rock

Kara were you serious about being on the WL?

I hated to bow out guys, but after reviewing my current pre-orders, this just wasn't in the cards. I know I will be kicking myself later on though. But it just wasn't fair to the wait listers to drag it out since I'm sure everyone needs time to plan this into their budgest.

Still can't wait to see this finished! :drool

wow im surprised you were the first to sign up for this but i know how that feels having so much on order its overwhelming at times best of luck to ya

I hated to bow out guys, but after reviewing my current pre-orders, this just wasn't in the cards. I know I will be kicking myself later on though. But it just wasn't fair to the wait listers to drag it out since I'm sure everyone needs time to plan this into their budgest.

Welcome to what will be the best nemesis EVER boochy!

Mighty respectul of you

Back