Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 years now !, patience is one thing when waiting, aging is on a whole new level.....3 years people, think about that.....what about deacon frost? The 12 marvel heads ? projects are years old, why string these along? Just shut them down already. Stop giving people hope..

Marty,
I have not collected any $$$ towards these, now if you know something different please inform me.

On these particular projects I've communicated that it WILL be at my pace otherwise you can just negate yourself off the list.

Let me know if I'm in the wrong here. I'm not stringing anyone along.

Also I'm always in contact with all my customers. I've never not once responded to anyone on where I'm at with their projects.

As for Deacon, its still a wip, I'm not happy yet. "I" make that call, NOT anyone else... FYI. That is still merely interest only as well.

Skiman

Last edited:
If no money is on the table, let the artists work at their own pace. Even when a project goes perfectly to plan, it can take a year...at least for me it does. :)

Marty,
I have not collected any $$$ towards these, now if you know something different please inform me.

On these particular projects I've communicated that it WILL be at my pace otherwise you can just negate yourself off the list.

Let me know if I'm in the wrong here. I'm not stringing anyone along.

Also I'm always in contact with all my customers. I've never not once responded to anyone on where I'm at with their projects.

As for Deacon, its still a wip, I'm not happy yet. "I" make that call, NOT anyone else... FYI. That is still merely interest only as well.

Skiman

3821966-5738039092-Denze.gif

I put money up front. But that's because I trust Ski to deliver. Everytime I see a new sculpt and paint up of his in other threads, it just makes me more excited for it. Take your time Ski :wave

:exactly:

and it's the only exception along with bodies awaiting on this project.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's plenty of request for this on the weekly, I'm sure many would love a spot if you can't wait. I value my customer relationships and have always come through and if not I'm always more than willing to reduce the workload, I'm sure many would not like to see that happen. Sometimes unfortunately a line has to be drawn in the sand, there's those that will respect the time and effort along with the artist that put their love into the projects but then there are those that do not.

Ski

:exactly:

and it's the only exception along with bodies awaiting on this project.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's plenty of request for this on the weekly, I'm sure many would love a spot if you can't wait. I value my customer relationships and have always come through and if not I'm always more than willing to reduce the workload, I'm sure many would not like to see that happen. Sometimes unfortunately a line has to be drawn in the sand, there's those that will respect the time and effort along with the artist that put their love into the projects but then there are those that do not.

Ski

Plus it wouldn't hurt to maybe contact the artist first and see what's going on vs. throw up a tittybaby rant, hissyfitting, which only ever ends up in negative attention from all parties involved.

can i be added to the waiting list on this bud? gutted i wasn't around when this kicked off . looks epic

Now that World Box is releasing one this month, are you still planning on making this, Ski?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Back