Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, this is going to happen, a commission for a good ole buddy which will remain nameless but he is currently banned :wink1: will start up. I will be challenged to do another Nemesis and this one will be bigger, badder, more detailed than anything I have ever sculpted.

With Jared Nomak Blade II https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86680 winding down and almost complete to paint apps and shipping, I might as well get the ball rolling on this big sucka :panic: Unfortunately this cannot be as cost saving as my other heads for the complexity, size, detail and amount of materials that will go into this. I'll have this project slated for 1st quarter of 2011, I hope everyone is as excited about it as I am!!!!!

I will be duplicating the headsculpt of this movie prop costume, of course with the commission I like to make the figure as well for my own collection so there will be that also.

picture.php
picture.php

Nemesis1.jpg

Nemesis2.jpg
Nemesis3.jpg

Nemesis4.jpg

KIT:
-headsculpt-piece/shoulder
-coat/sleeves
-boots
-tectacles/hosing on sculpt
-body (-$80 if you provide your own body and it can be sent to me for altering the jacket material tailoring the fit of the body)

AP Skiman:
List:
CM thenammagazine (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired

1) damagecase (Headsculpt/shoulder piece painted: $105 (fully painted and pre-drilled))
2) Biojex (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired (white eye color)
3) Matt13 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
4) tcollector (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired
5) Boba Ben (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $300) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired
6) Chargersfan57 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
7) emceerice (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
8) Darth_Fatso (Headsculpt/shoulder piece painted: $105 (fully painted and pre-drilled))
9) boochydog (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
10) Brandoloneous (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
up... to 10, and it's CLOSED (will not re-open in the future)

Wait List:
1) Levit05 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
2) Raven6
3) ashkanls
4) pcleemake
5) urascal
6) Valken
7) JD18_92
8) Q
BANNED
9) Y4NK33 PL4N3T
10) redfield1170
11) Simone
12) TD-0488
13) dbostejano
14) D-9-
15) dycegamez

Sculpt Alone:
Headsculpt/shoulder piece painted: $105 (fully painted and pre-drilled)

Full Figure:
Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380

Customer Provides Body:
Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $300

All materials will be top notch, real leather, real metal buckles, etc... No skimping, this was my plan for my own figure into my collection and with most of my customs everything is top quality as in cloth, resin, bodies, etc...

No deposit, no charging until WIP is approved and ready for 1st batch PM's. (Prototype will be my very own figure or thenammagazine which ever comes first, probably his :lol)

Project beginnings skewed for 3rd quarter July. 2011 (or sooner)

Ski :duff

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS (Skiman commission!!!)

Wait, is the full body shot one of the figure, or of the movie set costume? If the figure looks like that, then let me know if the entire thing's for sale. I need a badass Nemesis, and this one looks to fit the bill.

Wait, is the full body shot one of the figure, or of the movie set costume? If the figure looks like that, then let me know if the entire thing's for sale. I need a badass Nemesis, and this one looks to fit the bill.

You know I am in!

Scheduled in fellas, I should of known BM would find me :lol, do you guys want them painted lmk and I'll update the grid?

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS (sculptor Skiman commissioned!!!)

Is this just for the head? What about the shoulders and how tall will he be?

Head piece slip on.

The one shoulder we were thinking was/is going to be a option piece. Maybe think of it as a shoulder pad extension for the figure, I don't believe Nam was even gonna do the one shoulder but that was my solution to those who may want it.

The rest is like the Jason Sideshow Horror figure that will slip on top of whatever body you choose. I will more than likely make him 14'+ or around that area.

There's wrestler bodies, Hot Toys Berserker/Pred bodies, Hot Toys Drago but for something fully articulated we are going with the TNA Wrestler bodies and adding boots for height. (They are way wider than anything we have from Hot Toys and the articulation is phenominal)

Sorry man, that's the movie replica, I'm creating one for myself with the same exact movie look but what I'm offering is the headsculpt to create a Nemesis Resident Evil figure.

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS Headsculpt (sculptor Skiman commissioned!!!)

Sign me up Skiman...

Oh dear...Would you be open to the idea of offering the coat as well?

"Oh dear..." is RIGHT!!!!

happygilmore-nametag.jpg

I'd have to think about it, sewing commissions is a whole nother game/time/$$$, etc....

Might have to sleep on that one.
picture.php

A 1/6 Nemesis is a grail figure for me so I am very interested in this but I'd have to see a finnished product before I can commit to anything.

A 1/6 Nemesis is a grail figure for me so I am very interested in this but I'd have to see a finnished product before I can commit to anything.

No probs, I understand, they all say that... I will die in honor of you before showing off a nasty Nemesis. :duff

<-- grail for I as well and I wished HT would of made one but the complexity might steer them clear of mass production.

"Oh dear..." is RIGHT!!!!

happygilmore-nametag.jpg

I'd have to think about it, sewing commissions is a whole nother game/time/$$$, etc....

Might have to sleep on that one.
picture.php

Cool, well if things change lemme know. For now, please put me down for a painted sculpt :rock. Cant wait to see it.

is this coming with the slip on shoulder pad will it cost any extra well any case sign me up (unpainted)big resident evil fan here cant believe this the nemeis im hyped now

No extra, I will provide it as an option with or without, customers choice.

Back