Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS Headsculpt (sculptor Skiman commissioned!!!)

This looks really sweet. If you were to also do an outfit / complete figure i'd be in for sure. Was wondering would a 13" DC Direct body work? If you just do the head sculpt I'm not sure i'd be able to finish the piece on my own. I'll be waiting to see what you say in the morning.:impatient:

Really cool, but like others have said, I'd have no use for the head sculpt alone. :lol

Wait Ski, you aren't offering outfits/full figures? I'm not sure any of us, or at least me, would be able to put one together otherwise. Its not like they are easily had parts. :google

This looks really sweet. If you were to also do an outfit / complete figure i'd be in for sure. Was wondering would a 13" DC Direct body work? If you just do the head sculpt I'm not sure i'd be able to finish the piece on my own. I'll be waiting to see what you say in the morning.:impatient:

Wait Ski, you aren't offering outfits/full figures? I'm not sure any of us, or at least me, would be able to put one together otherwise. Its not like they are easily had parts. :google

This is where we convince him to make the coat :wink1:

I'm working on it :devil

Muaahahahahahahaha!

Changes made to the first post for complete figure :panic::panic::panic:

god.jpg

Peace be wit you my children..... .... .... .. .​

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS Headsculpt/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned!!!)

:panic: :panic: :panic: I just have one question before I sign up...What are the TNA bodies you speak of?

Totally optional and it's up to you on what body you'd like, I figure a Berserker body runs the same but if you wanted full articulation that's not the way to go although you would have a very sturdy heavy figure as well with either bodies.

https://www.toyglobe.com/TNADeluxe.php

Would you like me to post pics?

Totally optional and it's up to you on what body you'd like, I figure a Berserker body runs the same but if you wanted full articulation that's not the way to go although you would have a very sturdy heavy figure as well with either bodies.

https://www.toyglobe.com/TNADeluxe.php

Would you like me to post pics?

Hmmm...if you have pics of the body unpackaged. Yes please. These are the bodies you'll be adding boots for height, yes?

Hmmm...if you have pics of the body unpackaged. Yes please. These are the bodies you'll be adding for height, yes?

Oh yes.... and wait til you see them next to what we are used to. :monkey1

I'd never steer you wrong Bio. :lecture

Here's the S1/Pro Sideshow and Hot Toys Royce bodies next to these guys. Of course there's no feet/shoes on these bodies but I plan to put the TNA bodies onto bigger boots for added height and also the headsculpt piece that I will be sculpting will also slip on top of these bodies adding even more to the height, so eh.... 14"+ I'm thinking.

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7845.jpg

IMG_7846.jpg

Gah youre right ski! Please signed me up for the full works figure, body included. :panic:

You definitely won't regret it, I promise yah, first time I saw these bodies NAM was laughing at me because I couldn't put it down over the talking to him on the IM, I kept posing and posing and posing... they are truly unreal and hence why they were/are a pretty penny but definitely worth it and a 1/6 secret for huge characters such as Nemesis.

They are heavy and sturdy like the Hot Toys Berserker figure only articulated is the only way I can explain them.

I trust ya Mister Ski! You are elite. Therefore must be right. :rock

So excited for this. Bless you for taking on this project :bow

May you and your families genes be fit for the coming new world.

You have chosen, wisely.....

Knight.jpg

Hey Skiman, how soon do you need to know if we would like the whole enchillada as it were for this fig. As tempting a challenge it may be to try and put this guy together from scratch I don't mind saying that for under $400 its awful tempting to let you do it...lol. It seems you may be a glutton for punishment...

Hey Skiman, how soon do you need to know if we would like the whole enchillada as it were for this fig. As tempting a challenge it may be to try and put this guy together from scratch I don't mind saying that for under $400 its awful tempting to let you do it...lol. It seems you may be a glutton for punishment...

No rush remember we still have Jared Nomak (Blade II) open mandible sculpt but he's almost finish so he'll be just painting and casting from there on.

This definitely will be time consuming but it would be awesome to knock out 10 of these guys being limited to that number because I will die trying to make 20 of them :lol, SO THAT will be it, no ifs or ands about it, only 10 and that's final.

These bodies look like they would get the job done, but wondering about the hands. Can they be switched out, and will they be large enough for the figure.

I'm sticking with the hands on these bods, they seem to be fairly large enough since the body in general is much larger than a standard 1/6 body even though they are labeled 12".

Also the hands are fully articulation with moving thumbs and fingers, that IMO is a great reason to keep the hands as well.

but totally optional, if you find a better body, more power to yah :rock

edit: also looking back at the pics, I don't really see that he has very massive hands comparable to scale with his body is what I'm thinking.

Nemesis2.jpg

Back