Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

The boobs on the current ones look way too big, but I think they're going to make a new one with smaller ta tas. I was just going to use a HT body from the BSAA Jill since the joints don't bother me personally.

Yea I don't like the HT femal at all, that will not be the choice for me, I've seen the TBL with clothes on and it doesn't look half bad. I've all ready read the thread of complaints about the ta tas.

IMO a lesser problem than the hips of female TT, though, lets hope for a new body from them to say the least.

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

Yea I don't like the HT femal at all, that will not be the choice for me, I've seen the TBL with clothes on and it doesn't look half bad. I've all ready read the thread of complaints about the ta tas.

IMO a lesser problem than the hips of female TT, though, lets hope for a new body from them to say the least.

I like them for what I have them on, but pretty much all of my HT females are fully clothed. Jill in her Resident Evil 3 outfit shows a lot of skin.

I like them for what I have them on, but pretty much all of my HT females are fully clothed. Jill in her Resident Evil 3 outfit shows a lot of skin.

That's the problem :lol

I agree it works for Sarah Conner but I've had the issue where tight fight pretty much looks like she's over weight.

That's the problem :lol

I agree it works for Sarah Conner but I've had the issue where tight fight pretty much looks like she's over weight.

My Jill is going to have a muffin top.:yess:

muffin-top-young-woman-tight-jeans.jpg

20100910.jpg

I have no clue why they gave her a pooch right here, I've sewn tight spandex for custom before on this body and it's not flattering, it was such a deal breaker as well I just tossed the body into my bin to maybe bring out on raining day later on. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but hopefully one day I'll have a fully clothed female to use it on.

Brand new Female TT, wasted :banghead

Cause most chicks have a pooch.

Cause most chicks have a pooch.

This is fantasy and I want her the way I look at chics I compete at in bodybuilding. :lecture

U have the pooching chickens, I'll give you all you need.

Oh an....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PqMIfeTc-CM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do hope this project is not dead.....

I still plan on doin it my friend :duff

Sweet are you planning on doing a Carlos Oliveira Apocalyse sculpt to?

Last edited:

Any updates??

I still have this slated for this year.

Whoa..... !!!!
tumblr_l9e4grXC3K1qbxq6qo1_500.gif
PS. I'll keep my eye out on this thread. Might want to purchase one.

Last edited:

I can't wait to see the pianted scult. Might be interested.

Added on the list, redfield1170 :duff

Thank you! Thank you!! cant wait for this!!!:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Back