Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

How much is a fully painted headlscult going for?

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

hey !!!wich female 1/6 body was the best choice for you custom head???:goodpost:

How much is a fully painted headlscult going for?

Gotcha on the first page boss...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3129767&postcount=1

$60 bones.

hey !!!wich female 1/6 body was the best choice for you custom head???:goodpost:

HT Female or there's other ones besides Triad in this thread that someone mentioned, I'll get more details the closer we come to this project.

I've got a HT Female TT I need to sell or swap for a Triad. Go ahead and put me down bud. :D

this will come after the nemesis right ski? if so add me to the list .

I'll wait for the fully pianted scult. Should I request to be added to the list?

I'll wait for the fully pianted scult. Should I request to be added to the list?

Added :duff

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE"]YouTube - ‪Queen - 'Another One Bites the Dust'‬‏[/ame]​

2 more and this is closed and the WL will open :panic::panic::panic::monkey3

I can't wait !!!

action%2Bf%2Bapocalypse%2B2.jpg

:lecture :exactly:, going to replicate off that sculpt and add more of a realism to it as well.

I have the triad outfit, which I'm pretty happy with. I want to find better boots for her, but am having a hard time getting the ones I want.

Same here, I have an extra one. :D I'm so excited to have another custom Jill.

I have the triad outfit, which I'm pretty happy with. I want to find better boots for her, but am having a hard time getting the ones I want.

Actually same here.... it's a 'bit' challenging to find the PEFERCT pair of boots, some boots are rather "trashy" looking. Very street walker. :(

Can I get on this list as well?

Back