Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500.gif

Trolling reported. Keep up your pathetic attempts at instigating **** and I'll keep reporting. You're not on the list, and there's no progress pics to show, so really, there's zero reason for your commentary, other than provocation. :wave

Really blowing this out of proportion aren't we? You're reading too much into it. I wasn't trolling.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5659006&postcount=11302

Hey Ski, apps are looking amazing. Anything new on the Nemesis front? I don't get on here nearly enough...lol.

:wave

Yep, transferring my clay sculpt to another medium, don't worry the project will never go South no matter how many clients, or companies are at my doorstep.

I've put way too much love into that project to have it halt and not happen.

Ski :1-1:

Dan(damagecase), came into my main custom thread the other week and asked about this project. My apologies for not updating here as well, as I should of let it be known that this is taking new shape and form and progressing forward.

I didn't think it was a substantial update but I guess it's a "update" none the less. :)

Ski

Last edited:
Before the panic sets in....

A little announcement to my fellow Skimaniacs!!! :rock I think a lot felt this moment coming along as this year is passing. I'm closing the doors down on private commissions. I've been looking and have sort of soul searched myself to be challenged once again so I'm going back to my roots on sculpting. I'm not sure that I'll do private commissioning for sculpting but I'm definitely in need of creating my own sculpts once again. I love where the art direction is going with all I've brought to the table in the past years and I've had a lot of fun building, painting, modding others collections but I think it's time for me to focus on my own.

That being said, whatever is over at the shop will be completed of course and no worries on said exchanged deals that have been confirmed for painting, etc... its all safe. If messages were sent and nothing has been confirmed or sent over, I'm sorry that is where the cut off has to lie at this point. I will still be painting for companies and subcontracting and of course I'll try to share as much as I can with those and keep the excitement on those projects but that's pretty much it on the painting front.

I may or may not come back to full swing on painting commissions, I'm really not sure at this point... turnaround times may change, rates may change or maybe nothing will change. I guess it kind of just depends what my priorities are at the time if I feel like picking up the brush for commissions once again.

Godspeed my fellow friends, live long and prosper.

spock.jpg

I truly appreciate the support as always,

Ski

As you can see from the bolded/underlined part, Ski's "retirement" doesn't apply to this commission, which you can bet, is still in the works. As a matter of fact, cleaning off the table means we might be getting him sooner than expected! :wink1::panic:

That will be an awesome figure ski. Great detail and that's really cheap for this piece. Great job.

Yes, this is going to happen, a commission for a good ole buddy which will remain nameless but he is currently banned :wink1: will start up. I will be challenged to do another Nemesis and this one will be bigger, badder, more detailed than anything I have ever sculpted.

With Jared Nomak Blade II https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86680 winding down and almost complete to paint apps and shipping, I might as well get the ball rolling on this big sucka :panic: Unfortunately this cannot be as cost saving as my other heads for the complexity, size, detail and amount of materials that will go into this. I'll have this project slated for 1st quarter of 2011, I hope everyone is as excited about it as I am!!!!!

I will be duplicating the headsculpt of this movie prop costume, of course with the commission I like to make the figure as well for my own collection so there will be that also.

picture.php
picture.php

Nemesis1.jpg

Nemesis2.jpg
Nemesis3.jpg

Nemesis4.jpg

KIT:
-headsculpt-piece/shoulder
-coat/sleeves
-boots
-tectacles/hosing on sculpt
-body (-$80 if you provide your own body and it can be sent to me for altering the jacket material tailoring the fit of the body)

AP Skiman:
List:
CM thenammagazine (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired

1) damagecase (Headsculpt/shoulder piece painted: $105 (fully painted and pre-drilled))
2) Biojex (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired (white eye color)
3) krec9 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired (white eye color)
4) Matt13 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
5) tcollector (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired
6) Boba Ben (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $300) SECURED at price $300 w/ body(deposit) acquired
7) Chargersfan57 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
8) emceerice (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
9) Darth_Fatso (Headsculpt/shoulder piece painted: $105 (fully painted and pre-drilled))
10) boochydog (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)

up... to 10, and it's CLOSED (will not re-open in the future)

Wait List:
1) Levit05 (Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380)
2) Raven6
3) ashkanls
4) Brandoloneous
5) pcleemake
6) urascal
7) Valken
8) JD18_92
9) Q
10) Y4NK33 PL4N3T
11) redfield1170
12) Simone
13) TD-0488
14) dbostejano

Sculpt Alone:
Headsculpt/shoulder piece painted: $105 (fully painted and pre-drilled)

Full Figure:
Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $380

Customer Provides Body:
Fully painted to the works w/ headsculpt $300

All materials will be top notch, real leather, real metal buckles, etc... No skimping, this was my plan for my own figure into my collection and with most of my customs everything is top quality as in cloth, resin, bodies, etc...

No deposit, no charging until WIP is approved and ready for 1st batch PM's. (Prototype will be my very own figure or thenammagazine which ever comes first, probably his :lol)

Project beginnings skewed for 3rd quarter July. 2011 (or sooner)

Ski :duff

Woah....! Sorry for the bump guys but I didn't realize more pages were added to this thread since my last post in here. Glad to hear this will still be a reality. And something I'm still VERY interested in.

Definitely won't be giving up my spot!

Woah....! Sorry for the bump guys but I didn't realize more pages were added to this thread since my last post in here. Glad to hear this will still be a reality. And something I'm still VERY interested in.

Definitely won't be giving up my spot!

Indeed! Neither will I!!

I hadn't realized they had moved this out of the gaming section. Probably why I had missed the update and all.

We're in for a great figure boochy!!!!

I want this figure :drool
Ski why you closed the list, if someone refuses, then I am ready to take the place

Back