SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corner Store Comic @ $379

Thanks JFrisk... I already checked them out and that is the same price as SS. I am still mulling this one over. Still a little bummed that I got into the hobby to late to get an EX, but no way I can afford the flipper prices...lol

they are usually fast with their response and Im from India, lol
check ur spam mail

No I email them and call them every 2 to 3 days nothing??? I've sent them phone calls, emails, live chat and still nothing? :dunno I wonder if they are just not responding to my calls?

No I email them and call them every 2 to 3 days nothing??? I've sent them phone calls, emails, live chat and still nothing? :dunno I wonder if they are just not responding to my calls?

CSC is best in CS .... they do reply quickly. mail them n wait atlist for 2 days

CSC is best in CS .... they do reply quickly. mail them n wait atlist for 2 days

Yes they used to reply back in one day. But now i just dont get it? One person I'm talking with which was great never responded and now a new great guy took over and now he doesn't respond. The second guy did tell me that they are going through some changes now. Hmmm I hope they don't go out of business.....also I never get a reciept of how much a purchase is when I get my shipments. It's a blank reciept. Does this happen to any of you?

Yeah I just finally placed my order. Didn't want to miss out on this one. Used $207 of rewards on it so it wasn't as expensive.

Yeah I just finally placed my order. Didn't want to miss out on this one. Used $207 of rewards on it so it wasn't as expensive.

I am to new yet for that... I have two pieces coming between now and March... I was hoping I would have a little more timer save for this. May have to try the retailers later.

Finally picked up an EX for a decent price--if you call $550 decent.

Wow! :clap Great deal! Is that 550 shipped? I paid 600.00 shipped for mine. It was consider very good too. :) mine came broken but the seller was very helpful and we both took care of it. It's scary when a 600.00 comes broken, but it was nice of the seller to be so helpful.

Back